Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Slim Down Ember's Thighs!

Lionfish

Let me tell you, I'm SO down for a lady robot with a mohawk. That's rad, let's DO that. So the first Warframe I built in game was the Ember!

And I am super disappointed that it has Aladdin pants.

Big huge thighs doesn't feel fast and sleek like spaceninja should be. And coupled with the mohawk It just looks a lot like a chicken. And I get that, you know, the intention was pheonix maybe? But it's just does not look pleasing.

Please, PLEASE slim down Ember's thighs!!

You are already looking at Ember v2.0 - before, she was hardly identifiable as female, had MC Hammer pants and a rad Mohawk (which came back as her alternate helmet now, thank the Orokin). Her proportions are in all fairness probably some of the most appropriate for a muscular space ninjess. Don't be fooled by her armour weave.

I'd love it if the "floating" "thigh-ribbons" were on the lower legs.

I don't have an issue with that element of her design except for the fact that it makes her legs look all kinds of... uh how to put this... non-agile ? Like giving us a frame with tyrannosaurus arms.

She needs wider boots to compensate for her thigh thickness imo, or just move the floaty parts down to her shins.