The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U13 End Game Boss: Rngesus

SchwettyBawls

To be fair to DE

I don't think regular missions give low experience if anything I'm maxing out frames and weapons faster then before. Regular missions always gave a few to several thousand experience per run. The only missions worth grinding was Mobile Defense, Defense, and Survival. DE did nerf their experience a few updates ago but now I am getting my old experience amounts back which means they un-nerfed them. So they basically returned the missions back to what they had always been. So how can you say the payout is low which would imply it's less then normal?

That's like a kid getting a "F" as a grade for a quarter and the next quarter getting a "D-" and you tell him "he's slipping".

Edited by Outlawstar15a2

You mean to obtain Hydroid don't you? Would have been easy to get him like the other frames by clicking on the node and killing the boss 3 times. Do you realize it is the same thing with Nekros? Find Golem Coordinate > Build keys > be lucky you get 3 parts in 3 runs.

You guys always find something to complain, be grateful DE is giving us all this new content.

Stances... You can buy or trade them for other stances you don't need like I did.

Golem coordinates drop like candy. 

Delta Beacons drop like they don't exist at all. I've fought Hek twice PLUS he gave me two chassis. Also

, I think the prospectors should be grineer wide, and not just Ceres. 

Also higher level planets should have better rewards (Opinion)

Golem coordinates drop like candy. 

Delta Beacons drop like they don't exist at all. I've fought Hek twice PLUS he gave me two chassis. Also

, I think the prospectors should be grineer wide, and not just Ceres. 

Also higher level planets should have better rewards (Opinion)

Get a Nekros or two and go to the bottom left defense mission on ceres. You can get beacons easily that way. Also I got the Chasis 6 times before I got another piece.