Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram Mods?

Davey

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi Davey!

Charge speed and damage are really good mods for it. Attack speed as well because it doesnt only make your standard attacks faster, it speeds up your attack animation in general which is useful for charge attacks as well.

Frost damage is nice for slowing down enemies, electro damage is nice against Corpus because they are vulnerable to it.

Don't take pressure point, it seems to affect normal attacks only.

I hope that's some useful advice,

Tecrys

Fury and Molten Impact (Attack speed and fire damage) makes cutting down infected effortless. The usual Reflex Coil and Killing Blow for Charge attack speed and damage applies as well. The rest is up to preference. I have Sundering Strike for Armor Piercing and Pressure Point for more damage on normal attacks, allowing me to carve up Grineer and Corpus with impunity as well and North Wind for some extra oomph and freezing.

Edited by Shaftronics

Hello Tecrys.

Thank you very much for your advice.

I like to use normal attacks a lot, so maybe I'll take pressure point.

I notice you mentioned elemental mods, but left out fire damage, why?

Once again, thanks for the help!

Fury and Molten Impact (Attack speed and fire damage) makes cutting down infected effortless. The usual Reflex Coil and Killing Blow for Charge attack speed and damage applies as well. The rest is up to preference. I have Sundering Strike for Armor Piercing and Pressure Point for more damage on normal attacks, allowing me to carve up Grineer and Corpus with impunity as well and North Wind for some extra oomph and freezing.

Thanks, those are some good suggestions aswell.