Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Runs Is Ususally Needed For Excalibur System?

I just wonder how many runs took you guys to get Excalibur system?

It took me atleast 30 runs over three day already, it got me 7 chasis and 3 helmet, but no system.

It is getting really frustating, 3 days to farm, and nothing;

and another one day needed do build body part, another three days to build warframe.

i believe there is a trick, for the first day you will get 2 blueprints the next day a few runs then you get the last one happened to all of my friend and me, no point rushing all for 1 day you might not get it even a 1000 runs, try the next day again

i believe there is a trick, for the first day you will get 2 blueprints the next day a few runs then you get the last one happened to all of my friend and me, no point rushing all for 1 day you might not get it even a 1000 runs, try the next day again

It over the period of three days for me.

Well really, it could be anything. Took a fair few runs for me to get my Frost and Volt, maybe between 15-30 each. For some reason, I got all the Loki parts in like 5 runs and I wasn't even farming for them.

Best advice I can give is to spread out the farming. You know you'll need Rubedo, Alloy Plate, a Control Panel etc. so farm for those at the same time, and keep switching missions. This way you'll minimize the frustration.

Good luck.

Well really, it could be anything. Took a fair few runs for me to get my Frost and Volt, maybe between 15-30 each. For some reason, I got all the Loki parts in like 5 runs and I wasn't even farming for them.

Best advice I can give is to spread out the farming. You know you'll need Rubedo, Alloy Plate, a Control Panel etc. so farm for those at the same time, and keep switching missions. This way you'll minimize the frustration.

Good luck.

Last time I checked i got 5k+ Rubedo and 2k+ alloy, : )