Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Treasury Feedback

KriLL3

Guest tomekkk1

Was about to create a new topic about that, good thing I searched ;)

And yes, we do need a clan resource vault, why would I assign architect and treasurer to a clan member if they can't use resources of other players only credits that are in the vault already or their own?

I think that we need to have a category of what we can donate to the dojo vault, I have an awful lot of resource/formas that I can leave for my clanmates to use or start research with, but can't, have to do it myself.

I don't think that it is that much of a job, it's already implemented in a way, that resources from the destroyed rooms are saved in the dojo, why not expand this functionality to active donating?

Hope it's getting some attention in UP14, and yes, I'd like to see that in the update notes as well, kinda hard to find out about it by ourselves...

• 1 month later...

Agree 100%. The Treasury should be renamed the Clan Vault and members should be able to donate Credits, resources, and platinum. Many would argue that under this system, members should be able to withdraw items as well. While I would agree with them in spirit, I understand why this CANNOT be a feature as it would take away from DE's plat sales. It is still a business after all.

I'd like to see it be its own room, like a trophy room, with piles of treasure and antique Tenno weapons lying about everywhere, and a wizened old Tenno frame staring down at it all ... tabulating. 

• 3 months later...

Sounds like gravedigging but I was searching for if the Dojo Treasury REALLY only allows the contribution of credits. Now I don't see a reason to build it since it doesn't store materials.

I totally agree that it should take all materials and Platinum, but what I'd much rather see is making the Dojo Treasure an OWN ROOM that actually functions as that. It would be very nice too to see a physical indicator somewhere of how much is piling up.

... The Treasury should be renamed the Clan Vault and members should be able to donate Credits, resources, and platinum. Many would argue that under this system, members should be able to withdraw items as well. While I would agree with them in spirit, I understand why this CANNOT be a feature as it would take away from DE's plat sales. It is still a business after all.

Actually with the trading system in place players can trade their plats between each other anyways - and while making it too easy might seem to have a negative effect on plat sales, the truth is that it wouldn't change all that much. In fact it might happen to have + effect. Why? If we use the trading-plat-limitations we already know (you can only trade purchased plat, not awarded plat - this is how it works now on paper) and apply them to vaults too, then all plat must get into the game first - through purchase.

• Right now tons of people have little to no plat, while they still cannot purchase plat for themselves - I have such monetary issues myself (I'm poor as a rat okay?).
  • Tons of people have quite the excess amount of platinum.
  • If they dump their plat in clan vault that means that players who cannot buy plat (or cannot buy that much plat etc.) can get their hands on proper amounts and use it up.
  • These people will be more content and DE will lose some people that would buy plat in small amounts otherwise (during 75% sales, etc.).
  • The people that dumped their excess plat will eventually buy plat again in some form - most likely huge amounts again. If they haven't dumped their plat in the vault, they would have had enough for life and never would have bought another piece. High chance they won't wait for 75% coupon either - especially those buying the Prime access pack(s).

Sure, this might not end up the way I drew up - but this is one side of the coin and might very well end up becoming real... who knows?

Anyways, while plat sharing through clan vault has it's controversies but the other resources not so much.

• If they dump their plat in clan vault that means that players who cannot buy plat (or cannot buy that much plat etc.) can get their hands on proper amounts and use it up

I think you lost the point a little right there.

Anything that goes into the clan vault cannot be used EXCEPT Dojo construction and research. The only use Platinum would have in there would be rushing construction. Players cannot take materials out of the Clan Vault for themselves.

Knowing that, there would be very few players to actually donate Plat, and if, numbers would be small enough as a rough estimate of "yeah we can rush this next room or two."