Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

With each hotfix you guys are making alliances more and more like a larger clan instead of a true alliance, giving the alliance creator ultimate power and clans who join the alliance no power at all. This DEFEATS the entire point of smaller clans joining up to challenge larger clans, because you're essentially swapping out the larger moon clans for the one ghost, shadow, or storm clan that forms an alliance. This is counterproductive. Screw the alliance system.

There was a survival alert  just now. the fact is that HUNDREDS of greneer(I joke you none I am serious!) appeared right on the FIRST minute that was OVERKILL and to top it all off the grustag 3 appeared and stuck their piece of junk on me it cost me 20 OXIUM AND A NEURAL SENSOR! my point is balance the amount of enemies on survival alerts so we may survive for at least 5 minutes!

Hi again

Thanks for the Hotfix it's really giving the game a better gaming experience

However....    The melee mods that give the weapon a custom 'elemental' apperance (Fire and lava appearance with Molten Impact, Electrical sparks appearance with Shocking Touch, A poisonous appearance with Fever Strike etc.).       Still haven't been readded to the game. They were lost when Update 13 was released.  Please bring them back

Stay Classy

Jayke

DE, when will we finally be able to reconnect to matches we've been disconnected from (due to a crash or connection issue)?

It's incredibly frustrating making it through 30 mins or more of survival or defense only to lose ALL progress (XP, mods gathered, materials) due to a crash.

This game is sorely needing a way to handle this.

I do hope that this is looked into sooner rather than later. This game has been out for over a year now and it's nearing the point of being unacceptable. If you can't implement reconnection, at the very least allow players to keep the XP they earned through kills and what they've picked up.

Regardless, thank you for the hotfix.

Edited by Bl4cklisted

I'm just gonna go ahead and say this, is there any chance that in any future hotfix that the tail of Frost's coat's physics will be fixed so it doesn't just sit there all...straight, being unable to..you know...flow in the wind like a coat should. Same with Volt. Idk if that is bugging any1 else, but it's bugging me.

New Tileset on Ceres is is giving me Terrible LAG even when I myself am HOST(tested in solo).

The new tile set is too heavy or it's the Rain Effect (which btw you can't disable), but i no longer play on Ceres.

After new Tileset the Ceres for me became nearly unplayable.

Edited by Alex-4

So much effort, and it pays off, best f2p game ever, with a huge comunity that is getting bigger every day. They proved it pays for itself.

I loved the game so much I payed founder and that was well before the gem we have here. TY