Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

O_o My clan apparently disappeared....

I'm the warlord of my own ghost (complete) clan with a few IRL friend who are barely active (it's called PENG).

When I use my key to try and join my clan I get a message saying that Nobody is hosting the dojo and I dont have the rank to do it. 

When I go in clan gestion It show me only the possibility to create a new clan.....

Can you please recover my clan and restore it ? >_<

Why are the delta beacons so rare? I have over 90 beacons and only one is a delta beacon (thanks to a Necros). Also, the melee 2.0 is nice, but there isn't much diffrence between it and 1.0 without grinding for the stance mods. I have only 2 of the stance mods after a ton of grinding and they wern't easy to get or even worth getting (to me that is). This RNG makes me want pre U13.

EDIT: we also need some new weapons that arn't clan tech, formas arn't that easy for newer players to get (about half the people I play with right there) and they arn't fun to grind for, even if you have the void keys to do so with.

Edited by jss2a98aj

Why are the delta beacons so rare? I have over 90 beacons and only one is a delta beacon (thanks to a Necros). Also, the melee 2.0 is nice, but there isn't much diffrence between it and 1.0 without grinding for the stance mods. I have only 2 of the stance mods after a ton of grinding and they wern't easy to get or even worth getting (to me that is). This RNG makes me want pre U13.

Its nice to see players like you who aren't mindless sheep. Thank you for your truthful answer.

Improved the Glaive parry movement animations.

Revised the positions of accessories on the Nami Skyla.

The same things need to be applied to the Kestrel. Or at least the positions of accessories, they don't match at all with the Kestrel. (they're just floating, not even near the weapon)

Edit : I made a post in the bug section.

Edited by Arkor

I am so absolutely happy with this update and hotfixes! *takes a bow for DE*

I still hope the melee keybinding can be fixed soon so we will be able to switch between the weapons and use our firebutton for melee slash.

Basically make a seperate control config for melee, like a second tab in controls so you will have *primary/secondary controls* and a second tab with *melee controls*

That way you can bind the same keys again (like the mouse buttons and other keys).

Add a line that will make you switch the controlset to the melee tab whenever you go pure melee.

Other than that, big applause for this epic game, glad to support this!

Edited by Swakke