Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot

PaperTofu

Question

How does it work exactly? I was under the impression the % meant the chances of it activating, although having 120% wouldn't make sense. I'm assuming that means having multishot means an 100% activation of x% damage (based off your weapon)?

Also, do elemental mods also affect multishot?

9 answers to this question

How does it work exactly? I was under the impression the % meant the chances of it activating, although having 120% wouldn't make sense. I'm assuming that means having multishot means an 100% activation of x% damage (based off your weapon)?

Also, do elemental mods also affect multishot?

Doubles the amount of bullets 1 bullet becomes 2 and I believe the chance of it activating is based on the percent. The 120% might mean a small chance to spawn a 3rd bullet. =x

AFAIK, It's not chance based.

With each shot the multishot percentage is accumulated until it reaches 100% or more.

For every 100% accumulated one additional bullet is shot.

With 120% multishot every 5-th shot will result in 3 bullets (80% + 120% = 200%).

AFAIK, It's not chance based.

With each shot the multishot percentage is accumulated until it reaches 100% or more.

For every 100% accumulated one additional bullet is shot.

With 120% multishot every 5-th shot will result in 3 bullets (80% + 120% = 200%).

No it's not. Just slap a 20% multishot mod on a pistol and see if you multishot on the 5th shot. I've gone for 12 shots without having it multi and another with only 2 shots before it activated.

No it's not. Just slap a 20% multishot mod on a pistol and see if you multishot on the 5th shot. I've gone for 12 shots without having it multi and another with only 2 shots before it activated.

This one is actually right.

its scripted if you have a 20% chance it will go 1 1 1 1 2 .... 1 1 1 1 2

If you have a 120% chance it will go 2 2 2 2 3

Multi is a must for any weapon though

And this one is wrong, equip 20%, multishot and enjoy patterns like 1111111221112.

Tested with akbolto.