Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About game so far

guardian9214

Ok so first of all greetings to everyone. I am actually really amazed by this game, didnt expect it to be this good. But ofc there are always some cons and bad things. Now beside pvp that I personally think will be injected in this game, the only game problem so far is pay to win system. Its not really that of a problem, game is still playable, but I wonna compare this to league of legends system. In league of legends all heroes could be unlocked just by playing. Paying was only for cosmetics and stuff like that. So what I want to tell and explain is that, ok its a new game so paying will help it in early but playing this game with only 1 default suit, feels like playing league of legends with just 1 hero. Now I hope u people also realise and know that, so it would be really epic if u could get some credit unlock possibilties on some of the suits at least(not all yet). That would surely make u new income of players, and would keep more people playing the game. I hope u read this and reply. Thx:)

Uhh, you can unlock new suits with in game currency. You just have to buy the blueprint for them than craft them.

Also, yes LoL has an unlock system just like this game. Also so far the only thing I could see as being Pay to Win is the Pro version of items. Which even with me being a founder I think they should scrap that, or atleast make it so people can pay with plat and in game money.

Edited by Scypher

They actually are looking at the Pro thing and are working on a solution that could be implemented within the coming weeks.

As far as the LoL with 1 champion thing, it is unfortunate that we have to wait 3 days for our warframe to build, and I hope they change that, as well as make the other starter warframes available. We'll see what happens.

One of the ideas I've seen in other games, and I think this game would benefit from, is having a warframe or two, and a couple weapons on a "trial" period each week, so new players can do a try-before-they-buy with other warfames, or just switch things up for a change of pace instead of playing the warframe they picked each time. I know a lot of people got an Excalibur and want to try a Loki, say, but it seems unfair to have to pay for the opportunity to use another starter warframe.

Also, FWIW, RP can be used to buy champions (but not runes). That said, some champions are top-tier, especially when they first come out before getting nerfed and brought back down into balance with other champs, so the argument could be made that RP is a way of buying power. Not to say it's a good thing, just saying it's in LoL too, to a much lesser degree.

Edited by Volume

They actually are looking at the Pro thing and are working on a solution that could be implemented within the coming weeks.

As far as the LoL with 1 champion thing, it is unfortunate that we have to wait 3 days for our warframe to build, and I hope they change that, as well as make the other starter warframes available. We'll see what happens.

One of the ideas I've seen in other games, and I think this game would benefit from, is having a warframe or two, and a couple weapons on a "trial" period each week, so new players can do a try-before-they-buy with other warfames, or just switch things up for a change of pace instead of playing the warframe they picked each time. I know a lot of people got an Excalibur and want to try a Loki, say, but it seems unfair to have to pay for the opportunity to use another starter warframe.

Also, FWIW, RP can be used to buy champions (but not runes). That said, some champions are top-tier, especially when they first come out before getting nerfed and brought back down into balance with other champs, so the argument could be made that RP is a way of buying power. Not to say it's a good thing, just saying it's in LoL too, to a much lesser degree.

i have here ~9 hours played and have allready 6-7 weapons and a blueprint for ash

i think i got arround 1k wins in LoL and dont even have 50 champs payed with IP, had to spend RP on some when they were on sale ....

the only bad thing in this game is the PRO upgrate, i dont like it at all

i have here ~9 hours played and have allready 6-7 weapons and a blueprint for ash

i think i got arround 1k wins in LoL and dont even have 50 champs payed with IP, had to spend RP on some when they were on sale ....

the only bad thing in this game is the PRO upgrate, i dont like it at all

It's terrible that the "pro" upgrade is platinum only, but things can change. I have like ~300 wins in LoL so I'm probably like 1.5k matches behind (assuming a reasonable win/loss ratio) you, and I just recently got enough champs to play ranked, lol. I think I'm like 1 or 2 above the minimum for ranked which is 16? So probably slightly less than 20 and all of mine came from IP except one was gifted to me (someone gave me a code for nightmare cho'gath).

I had like 20K credits but now I have like 7K, I don't know what I did with them. I don't buy weapons or consumables, and I rarely switch mods, but I think the initial install is like 500 or 1000...And maybe crafting my Corvus cost like 10K on top of the resources? I kinda forgot lol I'll see when I next log in, but I think I could easily sell some useless mods for frames I won't/don't have for money to buy some new weapons ^^;