Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nice To See You Can Now Mod Sentinels Weapons Too

DARKKi

But how much to invest on it? Does it really make much difference to start collecting rifle parts for sentinel too if you are using rifle as main weapon? Welcome addition anyway! Hopefully soon we can buy/forge weapons for them :)

Shade uses pistol

not like I have anything better to use my duplicates on once I max a card

especially since I have a shotgun on myself most of the time, i put all my elemental damage on Wyrm, he actually deals half decent damage now, plus he can slow anything coming up behind me

My personal solution has been to put in rank 0 mods. I went for variety on my Shade, so I have all the different status effects (frost, electric, fire, stun) and some fire rate on there. Its surprisingly effective, freezes and stuns any enemies that get near me. And in the long run, sparing one duplicate rank 0 mod for the sentinel doesn't really change a lot.

The damage doesn't really seem worth it except in low level missions, you can leave the upgrades until after you have good mods for your main weapon.

Does any1 even know if you can Switch Shade's Pistol for Wyrm's Riffle? I been thinking on creating both pets for that Sole attempt....

and if so... the why are they not Selling more pet weapons? Will there be a release later on? Q.Q i want a blu-print. .... SO BAD!!!