Exchange System In The Game?

ryanhojl

Don't like the idea. If trading is implemented, people will be using real money to buy mods from another players which turn into business plaform.

I dont think implementing trading would be fun (like having a trading market) but i think having an exchange system that allows you to only exchange mods (or fusion cores) that you have collected by playing through the game and not using credits to buy them. So people have to play through the game and earn a certain amount of cores or mods to trade with the other players :/

clan trading might be ok. random player trade would definately get messy, but clans kinda be put on the spot in the event of questionable trades (joining just to trade then leaving when done). so not really sure about this.

clan trading might be ok. random player trade would definately get messy, but clans kinda be put on the spot in the event of questionable trades (joining just to trade then leaving when done). so not really sure about this.

Then the trading system should be something unique then ._.

Don't like the idea. If trading is implemented, people will be using real money to buy mods from another players which turn into business plaform.

We don't want this to happen, but it can be avoided. Making only non-upgraded mods 'tradeable' should ruin any chances of selling mods for real money.

I dont think implementing trading would be fun (like having a trading market) but i think having an exchange system that allows you to only exchange mods (or fusion cores) that you have collected by playing through the game and not using credits to buy them. So people have to play through the game and earn a certain amount of cores or mods to trade with the other players :/

I like this idea, perhaps with some tweaking. I don't think credits should be involved if they were to make a trading system.

Seperately from the money aspect, exchanges would make it much-easier for everyone to get the mods they want, which may-or-may-not be desirable in the long run.

I see your point. It would be nice to be able to help friends getting what they need though, if they can't seem to get it themselves.

I would like to see a trading system that could be considered a "favor-system". Making it possible to hand over non-upgraded mods for friends to upgrade themselves. Credits shouldn't be involved.

Here's a silly idea: Use missions as an exchange system.

1. Create a mission-type where every participant must "contribute" a single mod in order to begin it.

2. Every player can see which mods other players are putting into the "mod pool".

3. The mission begins once everyone puts in a mod and says they are ready.

2. If the mission fails, everybody gets their mod back, and all they lost was time.

3. If the mission succeeds, every participant gets a random mod from the pool that isn't the one they started with.

So if you have two players, they're guaranteed to swap mods. If you have 3-4 players, it's semi-random.

The benefit to this system is that there is a time cost to every exchange (great for F2P players) and as a bonus it encourages every set of players doing a trade/shuffle to at least complete a mission together.

Edited by HvcTerr