Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strongest Melee Weapons U13

Soupf8

Question

22 answers to this question

The dark sword: voltaic strike, shocking touch, focus energy, pressure point, soiled strike. idk if i calculated it right but i got 519 Radiation damage

Dual Ichor: I made a damage & crit build. I consider it to be a gamblers weapon, for me its damage per hit has ranged from 400 - 80000.

And I dont know If I calculated it wrong, but the dragon nikana can have over 1k slash and 2k radiation.

Dual Ichor = Dragon Nikana = Bo > Everything Else

Dual Ichor: Damage is good enough to merit use anywhere, good mobility on stance, base crit rate means permanent Berserker proc

Dragon Nikana: Damage is good enough to merit use anywhere, good mobility on stances, base crit rate means permanent Berserker proc

Bo: The mobility on this weapon is off the charts with regular spin combo + coptering

That's it. Want mobility? Bo. Want damage? Nikana. A little of both? Dual Ichors. THIS DOES NOT MEAN OTHER WEAPONS ARE WEAK OR UNVIABLE. 

Edited by Aishi

Dual Ichor = Dragon Nikana = Bo > Everything Else

Dual Ichor: Damage is good enough to merit use anywhere, good mobility on stance, base crit rate means permanent Berserker proc

Dragon Nikana: Damage is good enough to merit use anywhere, good mobility on stances, base crit rate means permanent Berserker proc

Bo: The mobility on this weapon is off the charts with regular spin combo + coptering

That's it. Want mobility? Bo. Want damage? Nikana. A little of both? Dual Ichors. THIS DOES NOT MEAN OTHER WEAPONS ARE WEAK OR UNVIABLE. 

it has been deciced

The age of zorencoptering has ended

And now begins the age of BOCOPTERING

Stop bloody telling people what to bloody use and what is the "omg best weapon of all time" and allow people to think for them @(*()$ selves!

I hate these topics regarding builds...It makes everyone use the same bloody stuff.

The dark sword: voltaic strike, shocking touch, focus energy, pressure point, soiled strike. idk if i calculated it right but i got 519 Radiation damage

Dual Ichor: I made a damage & crit build. I consider it to be a gamblers weapon, for me its damage per hit has ranged from 400 - 80000.

And I dont know If I calculated it wrong, but the dragon nikana can have over 1k slash and 2k radiation.

I would love to know ( screenshot or link to warframe-builder ) how you got 1k+ slash and 2+ radiation on the Dragon Nikana. Because right now, the best build I can come up with is about 580 in slash and same in radiation. That's with all damage mods and 2x elemental mods installed. So please, enlighten me ! 

Amphis is a straight up upgrade from the Bo staff. Only a tiny damage increase, but faster swings = farther slide attacks.

I think we'd be better off finding best weapon PER CLASS than trying to compare a ST-LowRange weapon like the swords with an AoE weapon like the staff or hammer.

I would love to know ( screenshot or link to warframe-builder ) how you got 1k+ slash and 2+ radiation on the Dragon Nikana. Because right now, the best build I can come up with is about 580 in slash and same in radiation. That's with all damage mods and 2x elemental mods installed. So please, enlighten me ! 

I could be very wrong becaue I dont own this weapon. I used a calculator to get these stats using rending strike, jagged edge, spoiled strike, and pressure point. correct me if im wrong, im still learning!

You missed Dakra Prime.

Ichors + Swirling Tiger is like being a walking ball of spinning razors. 

I found Jat Kittag a little disappointing. It's very slow. 

Galatine is pretty disappointing, but I need to change my mentality about it and mod it correctly to be sure.

Edited by Schwood

Stop bloody telling people what to bloody use and what is the "omg best weapon of all time" and allow people to think for them @(*()$ selves!

I hate these topics regarding builds...It makes everyone use the same bloody stuff.

Sir, I'm going have to ask you to calm down.