Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]Fusion Should Also Work From Inside The Warframe/weapons Menue

hi there,

when i am browsing my mods, i always see them clearly in the warframe/weapons menue..so, i try to fuse some of them together..but then i have to unequip it ,dive into a sea of mods in the mods menue and try to locate those i wanted to fuse/upgrade..

why not show the fusion options with the fusion cores at each of the weapons/warframe menues..that way we could fuse them while they are segregated,tidy and easy to access..

Yes, this issue x100.

What we really need is drag-drop capabilities for fusion.

For example:

I have pressure point slotted into my melee weapon, it is rank 1 (one glowing pip).

I possess 2 Pressure point mods in my inventory, and they are shown at the bottom of the screen when viewing my melee weapon.

I want to be able to drag the other pressure points mods onto the one currently slotted into my weapon, receive a fusion prompt, hit okay, and have them fuse into it automatically.

Currently, unequipping mods, searching for them AND their duplicates, and then manually fusing them and re-equipping is just WAAY too much hassle for such a commonplace task.

being able to press 'Enter' to confirm a fusion is also a nice bit of interface. I support this topic fully, and im sure it has occured to anyone who's fused a couple of mods with an invintory full of fusion cores that there has to be a better way. thank you for reading this, moderator. ♥

being able to press 'Enter' to confirm a fusion is also a nice bit of interface. I support this topic fully, and im sure it has occured to anyone who's fused a couple of mods with an invintory full of fusion cores that there has to be a better way. thank you for reading this, moderator. ♥

where is that Moderator? :D