Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Prosecutors Somehow Different

Muminidas

I really like those new Prosecutors and Guardsmen on Grineer Shipyards. The thing that each of them has specific Shield Aura vulnerable to specific Primary Elemental Damage. It makes them annoying tanky bullet sponges if you are too lazy to change mods before mission, they are distracting you, fighting with melee and you are damaged by other high dmg units or by them(depends how squishy your frame is^^).

Nice change in my opinion, but still haters gonna hate. :) 

Only thing I'd love to see changed about them are their melee performance&melee weapons. Currently, only thing that differs them is their Shield Aura and maybe some minor art details (if I am wrong, pls correct me). Even Guardsmen look the same as them. :/ It's sad.

Why not give each of them different weapon? Shock guy would have his Amphis left, Fire guy would get maybe Gauntlets, other guys hammers or maces. Also, give them better melee dmg, more animations, code them to use blocking from time to time (if player is using melee) and we have mini-bosses everybody wanted to have in Warframe. It would be even better than having Leader AI units. ^^

Opinions? Thoughts? Hate? Love? Share. <(^^<)