Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Vs Credits

x13x

I have noticed a flaw within the market regarding prices and im sure other have too. i will use the snipetron, which is 50k credits or 225 platinum, which seems fair, however you can by 60k credits for 90 platinum... so you can buy the weapon for 255 platinum or 90 platinum and gain an extra 10k. similar story with other weapons... what i think should be done with this is to lower the platinum cost of the items or raise the credit price, or edit the amount of credits recieved when purchasing them for platinum. sorry if this was a hidden secret.

I have noticed a flaw within the market regarding prices and im sure other have too. i will use the snipetron, which is 50k credits or 225 platinum, which seems fair, however you can by 60k credits for 90 platinum... so you can buy the weapon for 255 platinum or 90 platinum and gain an extra 10k. similar story with other weapons... what i think should be done with this is to lower the platinum cost of the items or raise the credit price, or edit the amount of credits recieved when purchasing them for platinum. sorry if this was a hidden secret.

they should decrease the weapon plat price cause why would I spend 75 plat on a 10k weapon?

the plat for credit thing seems to be ok, where it stands right now.

Edited by PatiqForLife

Thanks for this. Definitely an error.

Well, if you are talking about this being an error in the Credit Bundle, then you are saying that using a few Fusion cores to level mods is going to be the equivlent of spending $30.00 worth of platinum? Does this mean you are going to be lowering the price of fusion and weapons to match, or cause severe devaluation in the Credit / Platinum ratio?

I understand this is all a balance issue and you have stated that it is being tested and tweaked, but the resolution can either be great news or a disaster depending on what gets 'fixed'. I just want to clarify which part you think is broken.

im assuming they would remove the ablilty to buy credits through platinum, otherwise it sounds like a complete revamp of the costs of items.

Edited by x13x

im assuming they would remove the ablilty to buy credits through platinum, otherwise it sounds like a complete revamp of the costs of items.

It's going to be a revamp of costs. They want money, so credit buying will happen.