The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Delete Hallway In U13

kotoludi

With the addition of new rooms it's that time of year again to partake in the time-honored tradition of destroying most of the dojo to add the new tiles (which are lovely!)

However, when trying to delete a cross connector that was previously connected to a short hall and is connected to another cross connector, I find that I am not able to delete the hall due to "child components."  The thing is, there's  nothing else connected, so this room should be queued.  Further, when the Dojo prompts to show on the map the rooms connected that need to be destroyed first the map actually... doesn't show any other rooms.

I'm not sure if anyone else has happened upon similar circumstances when redoing the Dojo, so I'm not sure if this is some bug that snuck in with U13 or there's something I am just not seeing.

• 2 months later...

Bump.

I know this thread is months old but this started happening to me too with a + hallway. This part simply has no other components except its parent attached to it, and I am unable to destroy it since whenever I attempt to It tells me that it has child components.