The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Qcg Recruiting

Ikarru

Shadow Clan QCG is currently recruiting players of all mastery levels.

Who am I?
The name is Ikarru, I started Warframe back in early February and have always solo'd just about every mission up to Pluto. I learned quite a bit by myself and was soon joined by friends of mine who made a clan. I am currently a Level 9 Mastery with about 10% to go to level 10. I aim to help out anyone I can when it comes to information, hunting, farming, leveling. Etc.

What is our clan about?
QCG stands for Quarter Circle Gamebrush, a group of online gamers, artists and anything otaku. In Warframe, we aim to help players (including ourselves) aspire to be the best that they can be in the game. Whether it is PvP, PvE, Boss rushing, soloing, rushing new content etc. We will be aiming to help in any way we can to new and veteran players alike.

Benefit of joining QCG:
- Availablility throughout most of the day.

- Just about every research is completed. (Working on Biological. But we have new tenno weapons in development.)
- If you are a new player, we have players who are willing to help obtain materials / blueprints that you need.

- If enough players are obtained in the clan, we will activate a Ventrilo server for people to talk on.

- Personable players to be up for anything at just about any time.

- Working towards appealing to competitive environment of the game as well as casual players.

What are the rules?
Have fun playing Warframe. We don't want you to be required to help the clan out, especially if you can't. Most of the researches are completed, and if something new comes up, we hop on the opportunity to get it as soon as possible. The general rule is the golden rule, don't bad manner our players and we won't bad manner you.

How many players are currently in QCG?
We currently (As this post is being typed) have 7 members. 5 which are on a regular daily basis. We believe more in quality over quantity, but our goal is to make our quantity into quality.

I just joined Warframe X days ago and I don't know ________. Can you help me?
Yes! We are willing to help out new and older players alike to the best of our ability and knowledge. We just hope that with this help, we get to have your attendance and loyalty in exchange. The last thing we want is for someone to be helped out and leave for something else. (No one likes being used and abused.) =3

I have my own clan, are you okay with us being in an alliance?
Of course! We have our own alliance set up. It's called Umbra. We are okay with any clan, Ghost, Shadow, Storm etc. All are available for us to invite!

Give a post here and I will be sending you an invite, whether regarding clan invitiation or alliance request! See you in game!

~Ikarru of QCG