Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Builds Conflict Each Other

(PSN)Eneokun

You know, there are 3 tabs for different mod builds in the modding window in the arsenal.

This bug occured when I was creating a second mod build for Ash on tab "B".

Here how it happened:

I opened the modding window for my Warframe Ash, and switched to tab "B".

I put in mostly the same mods as in tab "A", with the exception of abilities.

Build A had 0 capacity left, Build B a capacity of 7.

I wanted to put in the "Rush" mod, but since I only had 7 capacity remaining, I wasn't able to put in the maxed version of the mod, as I did on build "A". So I put in an unranked one, which I wanted to upgrade with fusion cores. (Note that I did put it into the slot before I did the next step).

In the upgrade window, I picked the unranked "Rush" mod and tried to fuse the mod with fusion cores, but the following message appeared:

"Fusion not possible: The installed mod would exceed the capacity of ASH (config A)"

The thing is, I do have a maxed "Rush" version on build A and 0 capacity left.

But the one I picked to upgrade was 1. an unranked version of the mod and 2. in build "B".

The mods were both of the same kind, but they were different cards of different ranks.

Now I wonder if it's the capacity of the builds or the mods that are conflicting here when upgrading the mod.

Because actually this message is not supposed to show up when working with another mod build and a mod card that has a different rank.

My solution for the moment: I made some free capacity on build A, saved, and then upgraded the unranked Rush mod. Then put back in the mods desired into build A, with 0 capacity left. When I did it like that, the message did not show up.

Again minor but annoying bug.