Update 7.6: Hotfixes

Can a mod please explain "Passively increase with level".

What level are you referring to? For instance if someone was max 30 with their Warframe how would they get level up for Health,Shield, and Power Max stats?

Each level your warframe has adds a bonus to your Hp, shield and powermax. This is retroactive. So L30 frames will have all the passives they ought have.

Give the enemies more variety in attacks. Keep the weak spots, but up-armor the rest. Keep the hitscan weapons, but make the most damage come from dodgeable projectiles. Force players to move around. Make it so that shield and hp means nothing if you stand still and tank the high damage projectiles.

This would be really neat. We are space ninja, not samurai. Dodge hits instead of taking them.

However, realistically, as the system is now, a higher emphasis on dodging attacks wouldnt work.

Lag is still a huge factor in some matchups (unless you play exclusively with geographically 'close' players) and may make the game unplayable at higher levels. Perhaps once netcode is optimized and/or we get a regional matchmaking thing would this be possible.

Hi Steve:

My two cents here.

Lethality - yes - but put in too much with current enemy design and you essentially turn the game into a cover shooter, which it already somewhat turns into at higher levels.

I feel the key here is to increase lethality but also put in less hitscan weapons and more slow moving weapons, which would encourage players to use their movement sets rather than rely on shields/hp to survive. I feel your design with the infested enemies is well done, as it encourages players to use their movesets to the fullest when avoiding death (you should, though, fix chargers so that they aren't completely nullified as threats as soon as you jump on a box).

Give the enemies more variety in attacks. Keep the weak spots, but up-armor the rest. Keep the hitscan weapons, but make the most damage come from dodgeable projectiles. Give enemies more rocket launchers, grenade launchers, and vertical launch missile type weapons |(bonus points if you allow us to shoot down rockets in mid-flight). Force players to move around. Make it so that shield and hp means nothing if you stand still and tank the high damage projectiles.

This please oh please THIS^^.

I love the movement and melee elements the most in this game. But more so when I use them in tandem/chaining. Please optimize to push the need for more movement and agility.

Edited by RawGritz

Nice work to warframe staff. =)

It's seem interesting...

BTW for people saying Loki got less shield/hp respect vs another Warframe... Not every frame got same capacity or skill. Mag need shield cause she got no defensive ability like Loki, that can go Invisible or create a Decoy.... O she do ULT or kill them all with traditional method: Gunning down or Slashing down.

Guys, now if you want to have a ton of health of shield it's up to you, but if you prefer other mods, it's your choice. What I see with this update is the returning of the exclusive warframe mods, like melee damage mod for Excalibur. Before who would think of wasting one space for that? Now it's a totally viable choice.

Theres not much else i could get except for stamina or loot radar. Already have more damage, effiency and power max along with those mods..

why are you people complaining ? now i can finally drop my vit and shield mods for other more fun stuff.

all they need to do now is reduce the bonus from redirection and vit mods and its fine now.

and now ash's can finally use the scorpion helmet without the power max mod.

Lag is still a huge factor in some matchups (unless you play exclusively with geographically 'close' players) and may make the game unplayable at higher levels. Perhaps once netcode is optimized and/or we get a regional matchmaking thing would this be possible.

There are ways of designing around that. Optimizing netcode and regional matchups are definitely neccessary, but you can also calculate projectile paths and hit confirmations client-side. This would effectively mean other players may see you get smacked by a rocket and lose no health, but in reality, at the client level, you shot it down mid-flight.

Edited by mithie2

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for Warframes sake,

please make Redirection and Vitality max % to 200% or less, currently am a bloody GOD ~.~ , level 3 Chaos (nyx) uber lex uber Hek ,and a bloody fang and igot around 1.5k shield and HP (even more)

I may sound weird about this, but I feel like there is a fine line between ninja and super soilder. I like the passives going into things like energy capacity, heck even sheilds, but make it like 1 point not 10, I have stopped caring for stealth because I can just run and gun as I please, and in all honesty, I feel like this makes the game waay to easy, the difficulty makes it fun.

500shiel,1000hp and all mision pretty easy it suck ...

you could always use other mods instead of hp and shield, this update was made so taht hp and shield mod was optional, go for some other mods like loot radar, eanmy radar or sprint speed

Please remove the passive gain for warframes or make the game harder by increasing enemy difficulty. Difficulty = fun. Utilizing cover and using teamwork to overcome an opponent is THE FUN. Please take this into consideration.

Should have left Power Max alone, level 28 frame now has 255 energy by default so you've effectively made the mod redundant.

And my Rhino has 150 at level 30.

Mod is fine, if you don;t need it... Don't use it.

Sometime it is better (I prefer this) to increase top-end AI lethality than survivability.

I agree with this. You guys know what your doing. Bullet sponges will kill the game. Thats why people like fighting grineer/corpus over infected.

Yesterday, I had to be careful and pay attention when I played the game. I had to try.

Today, nothing can hurt me. I'm a one man army. Nothing can stand in my way.

If that's how the game is going to play out from now on, why bother?

Seriously, tone the buffs down. This is ridiculous. The game is fun only when it's challenging and dangerous.

tooo damn easy missions, making mobs stronger would be bad because weapons didnt recieve any buffs so the only option is either to revert back to old system or nerf vitality/redirection, soloing lvl 36-52 missions easly without any fear of mobs and not even using gorgon - that would be easy mod and both hands tied behind back, meleeing threw them all..

Edited by Missile