Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Omg don't complain about this. We've been asking for passive skill boosts since they were taken away when update 6 went to update 7. We have no idea what is on the horizon in terms of difficult enemies.

Passive skill boosts means more option for customization. Instead every HAD to have a Redirection mod, and more than likely a Vitality mod. In addition it was a good idea to have the mod that made your shield recharge faster. Too many mod slots used up for things that should just be passive. Now we have it. Lets enjoy it, don't complain.

I would love it, however, if that X-ray vision thing was returned for seeing mods, especially on defense missions. I absolutely loved that.

Edited by demontrace

I agree with this. You guys know what your doing. Bullet sponges will kill the game. Thats why people like fighting grineer/corpus over infected.

Agreed as well. Ironically I prefer infested because it's more exciting.

Also, as with everyone else, way too much HP/shields to still be as challenging. Hopefully we can find a balance.

One thing I noticed with this hotfix. Many disconnects, both in-game and while at the character screen. The only way I've found to resolve the problem once it occurs is to quit the game and login again. Basically all it does is freeze you in-game if you're in a fight, and prevent you from entering a raid (even solo) if you're on the character screen, and prevent you from backing out to the planetary system view. Not a deal-breaker, but I thought I'd mention it. Yes, it could be internet troubles - that's the problem with things like that - hard to tell.

Nice to lose the bunny ears and eggs. I started on the holiday weekend, and so the first thing I saw was bunny ears and eggs. Took me awhile to put 2+2 together and arrive at Easter :) My first thought was, 'why do the bad guys have what looks like rabbit ears?' :D You know what it's like first time in. Trying to figure out what you're doing, where you're going, how the map screen works, how to mod and unmod things, how to enhance mods, blah, blah, blah. I was so distracted that it took me hours to realise that the bunny ears and eggs were probably a special event :D Despite that, logging in today the first thing I noticed was that something was very wrong. It took me awhile to realize that there were no more bunny ears and eggs. It's funny what you get used to :D

But anyway, awesome game, so far. I have about eight Warframes and I'm trying to level them pretty much in lock-step.

Lech Kril (and some other bosses) are such bullet sponges, I consider this fair, at least until we get passive weapon increases. But whatever, they'll balance it as they see fit.

I personally am glad to not have to keep looking for redirection. And mod price adjustments are always great. Wish I waited another day though on my last few upgrades.

Edited by NegimaSonic

Then you are propably a much better Player than myself...and a big heap

of other Players, too, or else there wouldn`t be so many supporting Posts.

I think it is a good thing to have the Option of beefing yourself up a bit instead of

having the feeling of never getting better despite Leveling up.

You don`t like how powerful those passives make you? Give yourself a Handicap.

Play only with 6 or maybe even just 4 Mods installed in your Frame and Weapons

and you will suddenly have a pretty big Challenge on your hands.

As it is now, Warframe gives you the Option whether you want to play more relaxed or

more Challenging, thus increasing the potential Players which will increase the

Longevity of the Game. What is not to like?

I removed all mods but my skill mods can solo level 30 areas... I'm quite depressed with the difficulty of the game now. And I think you new players will understand once you hit rank 30 with your Warframe.

For those that did not see the Dev post, they are working on overall balance late game so that it won't be so stupidly easy.

It will take time for them to figure out the right balance between a frames shields and health and the damage output of the enemy etc. give it time and I am sure it will continue to get better like it has been.

...It's a bit easy now. I appreciate the patch and the hard work everyone is putting into this game, but with the addition of passive stat gain, the static percentage gain is too good on high level mods. Perhaps changing the health and shield mods to add +hp and +shields instead of %hp and %shields would be a step in the right direction?

Since most people complained when passives were removed and now most seem to be complaining about them being put back in some way before giving the devs a chance to strike a balance I feel this video is appropriate.

Edited by Deathstrik3