Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Sometime it is better (I prefer this) to increase top-end AI lethality than survivability.

I agree, it's kill quickly or be killed, fast pace

Passive mods its very cool and nice,but ..its little too much ..

if level increase only special attribute of warframe

for example Ash with level have + speed mult (0.1) + energy

rhino +damage with melee and hp

ets

I like the suggestion, increase of specific attribute(s) for each warframe

Edited by Strac_CRO

I just popped in for a sec to say THANK YOU. Really, im enjoying a lot of the new things, even the mod system! but i have to say my favorite part of all this? my Lato Vandal. I dont think im ever going to use another pistol.

REmove the cards give us few 10 fusion cores /a card ant lets end these these isupdate is soo damn bad evry 1 now rushes to the bosses and kills em for under 3 min which is making the game a litle bit dumber

Wut.

The ones, who diss this update should understand the reason behind passive improvement with level. Passive improvement to health, shields and power (would consider also adding a bit of stamina) is good step forward.

Passive improvement with level is logical and means constant improvement (as was before Update7), not luck based one (Update7).

Next logical step is nerfing the OP Vitality and Redirection mods, so they allow slight advantage but not that big one.

This passive improvement of stats also allows actual playing without Vitality and Redirection mods. That means, two slots, that can be used for anything else = more variability.

I personally think that the max allowed health/shield with Vitality/Redirection mods should be not bigger than +150% (300 vs 450, considering 100 to be default amount). This would also require adjusting the levels of Vitality and Redirection mods - it's pretty evident, with how much levels/ranks these mods have, they were considered to be fundamental and used by all players. Before the latest hotfix, there wasn't much ways to play "endgame" without these two fundamental mods.

---

I assume a rage will come next, because nerfing something players spend a S#&$load time and money to fusion to max level is always unpopular decission but it's pretty mandatory in this case. Because doing it the other way, i.e. making the game harder by increasing damage of enemies to fit the newly increased health and shield, would basically bring the situation to the time before the latest update, just the numbers are a bit different.

Edited by zelgaris

To the people saying "just don't use the I win button", that's not how it works. People will always find the best build out there. But it needs to be balanced so that its not too good, or it will trivialize all the content. That's what's happening with the shields now. You can just go to Pluto, stand in the middle of a room and whittle things down with a rank 10 Lex while they can't kill you.

Of course, this does not mean they should remove the passives, or the shield/vit mods, or make them "non-optional" again. They should just be balanced.

To summarize:

- Passive upgrades are good, we really needed that.

- Stacking shield / vit upgrades is too damn OP, needs balance pass.

Edited by arune

The problem would be solved by having two versions of each mod. One which drops often, and provides a small bonus to health/shields, and one which drops almost never, and provides the current bonus Vit/Red do at the moment.

This update only makes you "overpowered" if you use what.. 400% shield and 300% hp mods? They'll probably change that.

Ignoring the fact that there are super high bonus percentage mods currently, this is a really great add to the game.

Btw, in my Opinion, "Hardcore" Players that insist on Games being incredibly difficult are the doom of many Games.

Fact is, there are a LOT of Players who just don`t have the skill to manage such high-tiered Challenges and as a result,

will drop the Game like a hot Potatoe to play easier Games. I think Warframe has a LOT of Potential to stay for a long

time...as long as there are enough people to support it. And the "hard core" base of Players is seldom enough to do

so unless the servers are client based...which this game doesn`t have.

Mr. Quayle, it's potato.

Yeah, that's why so few people played Diablo 2. Because it's too hard. Made them cry. Diablo 2 was a total failure because it was so hard.

No.

Mr. Quayle, it's potato.

Yeah, that's why so few people played Diablo 2. Because it's too hard. Made them cry. Diablo 2 was a total failure because it was so hard.

No.

GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! @ THAT COMMENT

It broke the guiness world record in the year 2000 for fastest selling video game with 2 Million copies sold within the first 2 weeks, that was unheard of then.

and people literally played this game for 10+ years.

Your statement is null and void, obviously "YOU" thought it was too hard, so you say its a failure.

Edited by Xenogear

What if DE would add universal "skill" cards which any of the Frames can equip. For example, a "grenade" skill which you can equip alongside your other 4 skills(this is just an example please don't flame me ;p). This way you can mix your cards up a bit and have a unique cardset that suits your playstyle. Right now there's not much variety of builds you can do with the current cards.

Fair points, but lets look at what you just said, "Tank" I play as volt, and ember. They have 10 base armor. I can go up to Lt.Lich Krill now at this point, have equiped furax 15% Stun chance frost damage and charge speed with charge damage, and sit on him. just spamming my melee attack, and sit there while he shoots me in the face while still having only my base 10 armor, I can take his damage because i have over 1000 shield, and by the time he gets me to 100 my sentinal just refreshes my shield to full again. So you're saying "Tank" can be anyone, because right now with the way the scaling is, it's stupidly over powered.

Another point, how you're saying the passives were put in place so they don't get one shot eg - (Ember) If you don't want to get one shot you should be forced to pick, shield and vitality, or damage, you should not be allowed to have over the top health and shield with super damage because you can't step to the side or hide behind a box when an enemy targets you. What was the point in having dodge mechanics if you don't know how to use them.

They do not need passives at all, I have both shield and health mods aswell as flow streamline and focus, they are all the mods you need for good damage high health and shield. Yet you're saying no they should be allowed to pick other mods instead. Also you're not even taking the factors of other players, you're basing your speculations on solo missions.

Wow real, so real, all this bs u say basically is u think ur too good for the game right now right? Than go around without any mods or just without shield and hp mods if u think u aint good enough, or play unranked frames and weapons maybe u find that more challenging? Instead of for the sake of ur own selfishness causing the rest of the population to feel the ban hammer with u at ur whims.

Same Message to the "I am too good" post above mine.

Edited by Ascension

The Passive increase of Health shields and power is nice but not necesarry. Me and my friends we can play trough rank 20+ missions with as low ans 100/200 shields and HP. and no we aint playing as Rhino's I have to say Warframe is getting too easy now. If you can give us a planet with rank 60 Grineer. then im happy. as they are a challenge! especialy without bolt weapons or any form of AP damage EDIT: i hear people say play with unranked frames or weapons. Well thats hard. most i have is ranked. and even with my lower ranked gear its still somewhat easy. I'd say either remove or nerf the health and shield mods. or remove the passive. both is Unnecesary it makes it more powerfull than we already are. i know we are suposed to be very powerfull but come on a one man army that takes hits like a tank? thats too much Imho. though i still enjoy playing the only challenge left for me is the endless def. (and solo bosses lol.)

Edited by Marabunta5

Great I'm now invunerable... Let's find an harder game.

Have you even tried Pluto? Judging by your post count, I'm going to assume you're quite a new player...

Also, I think you meant indomitable, not invulnerable.

Thank F*** for this update. The Jackal can no longer one shot me in my lvl 20 warframe through chain stunning and I no longer need to constantly go invisible / hide behind decoys / hide behind teammates to survive for longer than five seconds.

Thank you for making this game playable for those of us who didn't realise that picking Loki at the start left us with a warframe optimised solely for movespeed, running away and some kind of non-existant stealth system.

I enjoyed the difficulty before; I actually wanted to switch to frost over excalibur for the higher base shields and armor to be able to do pluto solo easier and do levels 30+ on defense missions or not have to try too much when doing any of the bosses. Now my excalibur can face tank the hardest bosses and just walk up and shoot any level of grouped ranged mods without caring. I guess its true that games need to care about building a much larger casual/noob base than "hard core" base of players so I'll try to find something challenging before I give up on the game. I just remember being able to do pluto with out being a burden on the group when I first started playing a few months ago without a supercharged frame and with the starting braton. I post update 7, pre update 7.6, would be able to do pluto without dying without having a shield mod. I'm not saying I'm a pro or particularly good at the game, or bragging; thats the point; it didn't seem that challenging.

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level.

Hate to say this, but now you need to nerf health and shield mods a bit, back to their original values perhaps? (not sure what those were)

Good choice though, this was needed. Hopefully you plan to do the same with weapons.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Hate to say this, but now you need to nerf health and shield mods a bit, back to their original values perhaps? (not sure what those were)

Good choice though, this was needed. Hopefully you plan to do the same with weapons.

Shield mod is identical to it's state 7.5, health mod actually recieved a 20% nerf.

What changed is that you now have a small passive bonus on top of the health you gained from the mod [that health from the mod gain is actually calculated from your health at level 0]

Edited by Notso