Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

One thing I'm noticing is that a lot of the later levels are still quite difficult even with the new passives. Also, would somebody kindly inform me as to whether the current mod-boosts to health and shields will be removed and send me the link to proof?

If they are removing these mods the least that can be done really is to convert them into fusion cores, I spent about 40k just on my health and shields so I'm not as squishy anymore.

One thing I'm noticing is that a lot of the later levels are still quite difficult even with the new passives. Also, would somebody kindly inform me as to whether the current mod-boosts to health and shields will be removed and send me the link to proof?

If they are removing these mods the least that can be done really is to convert them into fusion cores, I spent about 40k just on my health and shields so I'm not as squishy anymore.

No proof yet, imho, but they were talking about it on chat in "it's a possibility" way :)

They are not removing them, they are "retiring" them when U8 comes around. Check the recent livestream that they did on the 27th of March. Not sure how long in it is though.

Since it's a beta, even if they say something, it's hard to take it as a final statement :/

But we can be sure, that the drama will happen no matter what they change :)

I have to say that I love the passive updates! I have never found a redirection mod for my wf and when I ran into ice missions, having 50 shield made my already squishy wf super squishy. Also, before our wf levels only meant that we had energy for mods. Otherwise we were the same as a lvl 1 wf. Which made me feel really weak, especially without shield and health mods. At least with passives, I can see a difference between lvl 1 and lvl 30 besides their energy for mods.

To all those who are complaining that u dont like the passive updates, then take off ur redirection and health mods. if that's not enough, then use a new frame or weapons on a high level planet, and then tell me its easy.

And nervos coming back? Don't like those stunballs... But if there were a way to get rid of them without outside help that would be great. Or at least a timer or limit on them. Otherwise its just a slow death again. And i actually try to stay with the group and not run ahead for every time i join someone. Sigh, if it gets too bad, I may have to avoid grineer maps again.

GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! @ THAT COMMENT

It broke the guiness world record in the year 2000 for fastest selling video game with 2 Million copies sold within the first 2 weeks, that was unheard of then.

and people literally played this game for 10+ years.

Your statement is null and void, obviously "YOU" thought it was too hard, so you say its a failure.

Not sure if trolling or stupid.

I really like the new passive upgrades, although I personally think they may be a bit "too" strong.

Perhaps the increase in stats should be closer to the following:

1.5% increase in shields per level (Total of 45% at frame level 30)

1% increase in health per level (Total of 30% at frame level 30)

1% increase in Power per level (Total of 30% at frame level 30)

.5% increase in Armor per level (Total of 15% at frame level 30)

Thoughts? Too little? Too much?

Everyone start running pluto again. I think youre all still running venus and wonder why its no longer a challenge. Then go run a defense mission to lvl 30+, then complain that the game isnt challenging enough. Theres 100 waves by the way.

Love the passive bonuses. It would be nice to be able to see in-game the base armor/health/shield of each warframe, as well as a + x.x figure that is gained per level to help evaluate how different warframes skill up over time.

Thanks guys!!

This right here, exactly. I was totally happy when I finally got my Redirection earlier today. Now I'll probably use it only on Ember and Volt, which I don't play as much. Gives me more space to customize my Frost and Rhino, huzzah.

That's the idea I had -- more slot space / less need for maxed mods as a tradeoff. Most folks with those stat mods aren't looking at the mix n' match possibilities that have opened. Before we needed those mods, where as now they are optional.

For all who dont know how to get rid of the sticky balls, and other things that stick on to you..Its simple..

Just roll.. Double tap "shift", this will make your warframe make a rolling manuver and it will get rid of anything thats stuck on to you! ;)

Also, the passive upgrades are straight from the heaven itself!! Its just awesome! Gives you that extra objective to level yourself up!

Edited by JCV13

Don't want to cast more?

If having a bigger energy resovoir actually meant casting more it'd be nice. But most levels you'll be hard pressed to find any advantage to 200+ energy with the way energy drops. Imo starting energy should be a percentage (ex 50%) of max energy rather than a flat 50 like it is now.

Edited by Aggh

JCV13 you don't know what we're talking about. There were two types of sticky ball, one which the Seeker would only deploy when there match had more than one player, whic would permanently stun the person it latched on to until all your shields had gone, or a team mate knocked it off. There was no way to remove it without help from your team, and your team didn't always help.

Edited by Notso

If having a bigger energy resovoir actually meant casting more it'd be nice. But most levels you'll be hard pressed to find any advantage to 200+ energy with the way energy drops. Imo starting energy should be a percentage (ex 50%) of max energy rather than a flat 50 like it is now.

Hmm, I always started with 100 energy on Loki (and his base is 150).

I dont support the health, and shield increase, because:

-I just made a solo run (with Loki) on a 35+ level map, and nearly melee'd all the enemies. Even if i get knocked down by a shielded grneer, i dont have the fear to die, because they cant chew trough 375 shield and 225 health fast enough.

I like the energy increase, because:

-As we level up, we gain access to use higher level skills, that requires more energy to use, and you have the feeling that you are evolving. Higher level characters have more chance to form the battlefield.

AGREE!!!

Game is for pure noobs now, i can solo everything(except higher def missions) like before even with half moded/fused mods, not using hp mods at all, now only defense missions is chalanging for me and some bosses can take time to solo. I need more harder maps. Again full of rushers for kill, kill stealers, god mode implemented just for pure noobs who cry all the time.

GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! @ THAT COMMENT

It broke the guiness world record in the year 2000 for fastest selling video game with 2 Million copies sold within the first 2 weeks, that was unheard of then.

and people literally played this game for 10+ years.

Your statement is null and void, obviously "YOU" thought it was too hard, so you say its a failure.

Umm, Xenogear...it was preeettty clear that he was being sarcastic. So you are insulting a guy who agrees with you 100%. Just saying...

But back to my Defence: For every Diablo there are 5 to 10 MMO`s that rise for a few weeks,

maybe months, then fizzle because there aren`t enough Players left. Many of them had very good Ideas,

the gameplay was fun and varied...but they also had a very steep Learning Curve and high Difficulty Level.

Since they hadn`t the already established Fanbase from Singleplayer or earlier MMO`s, they just couldn`t

keep the Masses invested enough to grit their teeth and overcome the difficulties.

Warframe is also the first of its Name...there is no earlier Warframe. It has to attract as many Fans

as possible this time around or will sink into the Abyss of past MMO`s.

In a Nutshell: Diablo and the other MMO-Powerhouses that have a high DIfficulty can get away with it

because they already had what is most important: a Large Fanbase from their earlier Titles in the Franchise.

P.S.

It would be so nice if People would actually respond to the FULL Post and not just pick a single Paragraph

they have a halfway decent argument against. That is like taking a single Warrior from an Army, beat him

to a pulp and declare yourself the Winner of the War without fighting against the rest.

Hmm, I always started with 100 energy on Loki (and his base is 150).

Looks like it's on a per frame basis? Even with flow on or off, my volt starts with 50, nyx with 100, ember with 75, rhino with 50.

Edited by Aggh