Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

The cost for fusion was INCREASED by 100 credits per duplicate card, not decreased.

Please fix either the patch or patch notes to reflect this.

Thank you for the passive stat increases. They remove the need to grind Vitality, Redirection and Flow from early content to progress.

This is a very welcome improvement to the game. I hadn't found a shield mod by the time I reached rank 30 and it was frustrating how fragile I still was.

I understand what people are saying about the game possibly being too easy, and I gotta say, be patient. This is a beta, maybe things were too tough before, maybe (you think) they're too easy now, and DE knows what the current values are and from the sounds of it are going to introduce more dangerous opponents in the future. The game's not done!

Wow, when I logged in today, I was realy suprised to see my hp n shield. Its quite nice to have passive stats...

For those who complained, I might agree that the passive stats makes our wf quite OPed.

But, a little tweak here and there, or even by just removing Vitality n redirection mods would fix it (although it isnt fair for those who already maxed them).

But I wouldn't want to see the passive to go away :| It's what makes the difference between a ranked 1 and a ranked 30 wf. (Other than mod slots of course xD)

I just tested it,after the patch my lvl 30 rhino has 450 shields (10 per level it seems, since it starts at 150) and 320 health (7.3)

Also the shield and health boosts from mods do not apply to the final value, but the starting one, so my 160% shield mod gives a bonus of 240

When I first saw the increase I actually reported it as a bug. I'm not sure how I feel about it; it's nice to actually be able to solo a few bosses with my less-than-amazing items, but at the same time it can make small mobs feel like a joke. Then again, so can jumping on crates against infested or putting a single electric mod in your weapon against Corpus or even having a Volt frame against Corpus.

Some sort of passive increase was necessary to give those level ranges on planets ANY meaning. I think you just need a healthy balance between the importance of mods and warframe level (and maybe weapon level and mods too...but that's another story).

Even though they raised prices of non-fusion cores by 100 creds, fusion cores now properly scale with their price. So before you were paying too much for less with fusion cores, but since fusion cores are for FUSION purposes only, they knew that it had to be fixed to be worth the usage when fusing.

Before, it was better to just use non-fusion cores and since they were lower cost, it was a steal. Now what they envision the fusion system to be like is more correct.

Before, i had to use a bunch of low-cost non-fusion cores to upgrade Vitality on my warframe (health) and I had many fusion cores in my inventory, but the cost of using a fusion core was higher for the XP of the equivalent number of NON-fusion cores and thus, i did not use them (meaning they served a rare purpose if any purpose).

LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOSHUN.

Edited by MDA400

I find the game too easy now... Playing whith a nearly maxed Rhino 400+ shield and 500+ health. I solo'd an infesation map that 3 of us stuggled to do. They are nice additions but maybe too generous.

Edited by BritishBob

I love the people complaining that the health and shields were buffed too much. I say to these people, goto Pluto, you still have a chance of dying. Phorid also doesn't one shot me with it's scream anymore, which is nice, since before it made it impossible to run. Thank you DE for the passive upgrades, and for letting us keep the health and shield mods.

Keep the buffs. I free up 3 slots for many of us at higher levels. You can take off Flow, Redirection and Vitatlity and have 3 mods available for other mods.

This also could push DE to make more complex AI for enemies, new enemies and add more mobility features to help ups bob, weave and be cool ninja baddasses.

Edited by RawGritz

Uhm, see, I really dont want to sound mean or so, but maybe you want to invest some time in the game instead of getting everything thrown at you for nothing?!

Yea, it's pricy to buff stuff with fusion cores, but thats exactly why you're using a duplicate for them, because it's less pricy!

3.000 Credits is enough, maybe even a bit too low. I'd set it at about 3500, that's 3 missions without looting.

The game is not really favoring hard core players, as every game should, people who invest more time are rewarded with more cash, more mods, more of everything, exactly how it should be.

If yu dont have enough time because you have kids + your job + whatever, then invest some money into Credit Booster. :)

hmmm, well not to sound mean but...

i have 2 lvl 30 WRs and 6 lvl 30 weapons and im rank 4, i think i have invested alot of time in the game... mute point.

and since gettin my last rank on my melee fire rite costs 20k credits(let alone the other 4 ranks) i do think its too much and it would take 10-20 dups to lvl it(way to much farming imo)... mute point.

your last point is well taken however.

i guess what is comes down to is... i am not lookin for a debate, i made my post as a suggestion to the devs... not other players.

This update only makes you "overpowered" if you use what.. 400% shield and 300% hp mods? They'll probably change that.

Ignoring the fact that there are super high bonus percentage mods currently, this is a really great add to the game.

O they could be introducing stronger mobs and bosses. This is a beta, they have stuff planned for. cause next thing you know they release those mobs then babies like you will whine about how they should nerf the new boss cause there to hard/strong.