Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

nice fis as allways

i was wondering about the Prime gears (will we be able to color the non-golden part of them like any other weapons)

nice fixs as allways

i was wondering about the Prime gears (will we be able to color the non-golden part of them like any other weapons)

I was waiting for this to spend my fusion cores, so those blue mods i got might worth it at last at a reasonable price :D

OMFG.. 620 ---> 930 shield, 400 --> 540 HP...

I KNWO RIGHT THIS GAME JUST GOT BETTER but the bunny ears......i will miss em

Can a mod please explain "Passively increase with level".

What level are you referring to? For instance if someone was max 30 with their Warframe how would they get level up for Health,Shield, and Power Max stats?

OMFG.. 620 ---> 930 shield, 400 --> 540 HP...

Lulz, we are back to those numbers?

Now when is THAT going to get fixed?

Can a mod please explain "Passively increase with level".

What level are you referring to? For instance if someone was max 30 with their Warframe how would they get level up for Health,Shield, and Power Max stats?

The passive stats should be retroactively applied to any already leveled frames.

Uhm... is this really intended?

Ash (Level 30 + Orokin Reactor)

Vitality 200% (Was degraded to 160% after patch. Had to re-upgrade 1 level to 200%)

Redirection 200%

Before patch:

(Without mods)

Shield 100

Health 150

(With mods)

Shield 300

Health 450

After patch:

(Without mods)

Shield 300

Health 450

(With mods)

Shield 500

Health 750

What makes me curious is that the stats without mods are the same as they were before the patch with mods. Maybe my char is bugged and I got lucky now :P

To be honest, that's a bit too much imho.

Edited by jahmex

Added potential fixes and additional logging for several crashes. - Hopefully my game will crash less?

Added Region chat filter toggle in Options Menu. - Success! I had asked about that as a possiblity in the "chat comedy" post, to assist with chat lag, as well as, what seems like easily added feature allowing additional player choice in their endeavors!

Multi-line chat messages should now wrap properly. - Also, neat.... literally

Remove holiday extras - farewell bunny ears! - Should have released an easter alt-helm :(

Reduction of fusion costs and simplified conversion formulas (now linear scaled with proper rate of return on high-end cores). - Alas, if only this had been earlier or mentioned.... Been stuck in a back and forth of what to grind/sell/fuse with what for a while of late... hopefully getting closer to a lasting system so as to avoid future wastefulness ;)

Chat-hang fixes. - Awesome.

/f and /r shortcuts for adding and remove friends. - Eh, why not, sounds good. Hotkeys are always nice.

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level. - Woah!! Wait what?? Really? Awesome! I had heard much of this being a good idea in forums... will see what it looks like in game!

ok now we got passive stats....

Time to put back nervos guys or worst

some stalkers squads and wraith squadron would be welcome

Edited by Tsoe

Its pretty easy now if u have mods even half upgraded, then make more harder missions, only chalanging for me is high level defense missions after wave 20... good work, excited about every fix and update! Implement energy max mod to drop too!

I havent been able to find a single redirection for My warframes but I have plenty for sentinel...I'm not sure how good this patch is....

Vitality mod seems to have been lowered a bit to compensate.

Before hotfix mine was +200% Health, now it's +160%

Oddly, my Redirection mod has stayed the same

Reduction of fusion costs and simplified conversion formulas (now linear scaled with proper rate of return on high-end cores).

ok prior to this update fusing a rare5 core to one of my mods was 4.4k now its 3.15k where as i do get this is a drop in price i gotta say its not enough. and "simple" should be more like a set price for common, uncommon and rare... like 250 for commons, 500 for uncommons and 1000 for rares. with the prices like this it makes it to pricey for those of us that are at 30 and are casual players. it seems this game, the way it is, favors the harcore players but not the rest of us in this regard.

Edited by sumdrunkbum

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level.

what's the formula?

+10 per level or what ?

Reduction of fusion costs and simplified conversion formulas (now linear scaled with proper rate of return on high-end cores).

[...]

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level.

THESE ARE GOLD. GOLD I SAY.

They better not be april fools jokes! >:3

Remove holiday extras - farewell bunny ears!

NUUUUUUUU. BUNNEEEEH!!!!

theres a bug with the patch

i can no longer remove or add mods too my lato prime

also the game freezes as soon as i do this

Edited by HellishWind

Unless it only occurs on certain frames, my power max has not raised at all however. This is with Excalibur Prime.

EDIT: Scratch that, it's been awhile since I had more than 100 max energy so I forgot it just fills up on top of the bar again

Edited by Maddoc