Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Imho the level based improvement is ok, but the Vitality/Redirection mods could enjoy some nerfing ;)

They already have. They got from 50% to 20%

But I think it's still not enough because you can upgrade them so many times O_o. Or keep a 20% and let them upgrade 5 times up to 100% and no more (the health from level would be a lot more prevalent)

Some small hotfixes today:

Added potential fixes and additional logging for several crashes.

Added Region chat filter toggle in Options Menu.

Multi-line chat messages should now wrap properly.

Remove holiday extras - farewell bunny ears!

Reduction of fusion costs and simplified conversion formulas (now linear scaled with proper rate of return on high-end cores).

Chat-hang fixes.

/f and /r shortcuts for adding and remove friends.

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level.

Added in 7.6.1:

Quick fix for some people having broken Mod UI

I want to know why you removed the visibility on the mods? Making them bigger, see through walls when your in the same room and making them have a blue aura around them helped me find many mods thrown in corners and cracks on the map. This seriously needs to be a feature reinstalled into the game!

So a couple things happened with 7.6 that were not mentioned in the patch notes.

1. can't buy credits for Platinum anymore.

2. The Ghost mod effect from the Shade sentinel is awesome. It looks like a moving liquid metal version of the traditional Predator cloak effect!!

I complained when it was initially changed but this new effect is highly polished. "Liquid crystal bending light," is how I would describe it.

Edited by RawGritz

I personally do not think new passives as disadvantage as being vital in some defencive missions.That made it easier to progress but I must assure you once it comes to the high-level threats it's not anyhow easy at all.

I also noticed that the quantity of enemies per m2 was increases and it causes game slowdown effect with some of my firends PC.

In general thanks for this upgrade\hotfix

Since last hotfix my RHINO lvl25 has 750 S + 500 HP and 140 energy.

I thought that's a lot but I forgot I have high level REDIRECTION and VITALITY. Hm, I'll have to remove those 2 mods to see real passive increase when I get home. *facepalm*

Try that in the higher level planet systems. Seriously, head to Pluto or Eris.

yup.. I believe that at the higher levels it will not be easy and it is good but repetitive runs for any materials or blueprints is not so much fun if I do not have another low level warframe. When i have it its OK again.

my ash got 300 shield , 450 hp and 150 energy from 100 shield, 150 hp, 100 energy..

no need to use vitality / shield mod because of this .. but the game difficulty now is very easy..

I see people play against bosses now tank and meleeing without need to cover..

should reconsider to fix the bonus stats calculation.. energy is ok, but other seems OP

Because it makes it more viable to play without using a Vitality card, which means you get an extra mod slot freed up to put something else there instead. Anyone who thinks this makes the game "too easy" can do the same. Remove Redirection and Vitality cards now that you have some passive health + shield + energy.

Put your money where your mouth is and take off those cards if you're so good.

Well said, I think people should put a little more thought into what they say before posting.

Funny how everyone who complained about game too hard, stuck in mercury dead all the time turned this Thread into a "Thanks DE, i am invincible now!" posing marathon. I think that Hotfix did really improve the game.

Your character is overpowered, correct? So how is removing a few mods gimping yourself? If you can just as effectively finish a mission without those mods, you are not gimped, otherwise you wouldn't be OP in the first place. What you have is a frame that you can put other mods on to make yourself viable in other ways.

If you remove mods from your character, you are gimping yourself. Whether your character is still effective or overpowered after you removed them is irrelevant. My point is that someone shouldn't have to remove specific mods from their character in order for the game to offer a proper challenge. If that's something that you really want to do then sure go ahead, but don't come here and tell people that the solution to a clear balance issue is to gimp yourself.

As for the game not being challenging at a certain point...

1) Beta. Game is nowhere near finished with high end content so be patient, Do something else. Play something else for few weeks or something, but stop complaing because the content isn't being released right now.

The point of a beta is provide feedback to the devs so that they can improve game. If I didn't "complain", I wouldn't be a good tester now would I? Beside, the game has plenty of content already to a offer a smooth difficulty curve, that's not the issue at all.

2) EVERY MMO gets to that point. High end raids on, for example, WoW, or SWTOR, all become cake walks once you've done then a dozen times. Doesn't stop you doing them or enjoying them if you have friends to play with.

Same is true here. At some point you will know the boss fights, you will know the enemies and which ones need what to kill them easiest, even with the randomness of maps, you will know the sections that comprise them. If you expect this game to be different to any other MMO in that respect, you are mistaken.

I couldn't care less how raids are in WoW or SWTOR. I'm here to try to help DE improve Warframe. What are you here for?

+74 on the new patch!

I completely agree with the recent upgrades to shield and health and in fact it boosts my comfidence in DE after some questioning I had after the update 7 release (not that I stopped playing at all or anything and it it hasn't been so bad after the extra grind to get back up to an enjoyable play level)

But!

I still believe that the best direction of growth in the game (or many games) is to be creative! Go ahead, make us start to feel invinsible! Until... we meet a new challenge that makes us question that... and get our ***es handed to us.. and grow...(Become more powerful, Repeat). One key point that I hope indicates this is the fact that even at my current rank of 6, I am a Gold "Novice"... this seems to imply that the plan is to add quite a bit of growth throughout the game's development (although this is just a guess).

I still don't have room to just put all maxed out mods in my frames or weapons without sacrifices and in fact have even built a spreadsheet for each of my primary setups so as to determine what mods to get and which ranks to attain in each mod to reach my current goal in mind. I know I've heard all the (anti-EVE) "boring" "confusing" etc discussion throughout general chat, yet I can only hope this game leans at least a small bit that direction. I'de love to see more and more blueprint variations, a trading system, more varied resorces, etc. I only see this as adding to the long-term playablilty of the game and I personally have thus far enjoyed this game enough that I would be enthusiastic to continue for the long haul! ;)

Regardless I disagree with all the comments simply stating "omg this sucks, game is ruined, we will all be OP and get bored and leave". It works... and thus far, I again can only hope that DE grabs hold of the imagination they have had thus far and continue to come up with more to keep this awesomeness rolling.

Player Control Example: Player arrives at the state of feeling they overpower everything and the game is getting stale: Level your weak un-maxed gear or get some new equipment! I love the grind and getting to learn each weapons' intricacies. By doing this, You control your difficulty level.

Too easy? Go ahead and max out that braton mk1!

Too hard? "Thanks you DE for making the game playeable as I was already questioning continueing to play this game and it is finally sensibly dificult"

Development Solution Example:

More difficult planets, mission types, enemy types, as well as, expanded variations of warframes/mods/artifacts/sentinels/weapons for players to experience, attempt to defeat, learn new weaknesses, have more diversity of equipment specifics. Even offer the same thing to the new and "creatively dangerous" NPCs ;)

Good work DE!

I can't wait to see what all will be added to clans in update 8!!!! I can only assume the ranking system will be completely revamped (it needs it.) I'm also praying for trading and maybe even clan shared item storage. I would guess there will be new clan tags and likely clan symbols/apperance mods (most likely purchased with platinum, which is fine and not game breaking) Hope you all can find even more intereting clan-motivated experienes to offer in the game! (I am already loving the clan I am a part of. First game I have gotten that involved in with the other players since Diablo 2)

I figure it is about time I go ahead and upgrade my account for design council as I am already envious of the chat and discussion of game direction I am missing out on :( So, hopefully soon!

Alright, enough out of me for now; I can only hope the game heads a direction I desire, but also will understand if it leans elsewhere, if that is what the overall player base really wants :(

See you all in game, chat, and on here! Much appreciation for everyone's input for or against the game changes as they continue along throughout the development process, whether I agree with you or not ;)