Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

i made a test before the update and it took me 8 mods and 12k credits to get my Shield Polarize mod from rank 2 to 3(Fully upgraded), after the update it takes me only 4 mods and 7800 credits

detail of 8 mods(just got the first i had so i can test it with the same mods):

-uncommon 1 X2

-uncommon 5

-common 6 X2

-rare 6

-rare 7

-common 4

so the 4 mods were uncommon 1 uncommon 5 common 6 and rare 6

This way we can save credits and cores

Sounds all nice and stuff, dont get me wrong.

But still, Im not sure if passive increase + mods might be a little bit too much.

I mean, Im playing an Excalibur thats far from perfect with only 30 mod points and about 300 shield and 300 health and Im only having problems in rank 35-50 matches if Im playing alone.

So, yea, Im sceptical. Lets see how it turns out :)

What about the glowing mod thing, will that come back again? I tried using a loot radar card in 7.5 but still no glow. So just wondering since it was so nice to not have to run over and check if something usefull actually dropped when running the other way.

If they did lower the prices on any part of the fusion it's on the higher leveled Rare fusion cores, the rest of it seems to have increased.

This game just become more EZ-Mode.. really i hate this patch =/

Great with passive Health, Shields and Power, but they need balancing now, as for me - way too big numbers and more easy to play because of that. In my opinion, remove Health, Shields and Power cards at all and make fixed stats for every Warframe, end of a story.

While a appreciate these changes, I have some questions. Is it intended to be a straight buff for all of us? I thought you would replace the modifications by those passive boni, but instead you simply added them, which makes those modifications even more powerful and the game in general much easier.

Furthermore my Level 30 Excalibur has 340 health and shield capacity currently, although he has a 20% shield capacity and 40% health mod. That would mean that Excalibur passive health bonus are smaller than the bonus he receives to his shield capacity, although he starts with 100 shield capacity and health. Is this intended and is this the case for all Warframes?

Great with passive Health, Shields and Power, but they need balancing now, as for me - way too big numbers and more easy to play because of that. In my opinion, remove Health, Shields and Power cards at all and make fixed stats for every Warframe, end of a story.

This , whats is the point to role a warframe now if all are MEAT BALLS OF HP AND SHIELD

I like the Devs for actually caring. :D

And especially for telling what they changed. :)

Keep up the good work.

ok prior to this update fusing a rare5 core to one of my mods was 4.4k now its 3.15k where as i do get this is a drop in price i gotta say its not enough. and "simple" should be more like a set price for common, uncommon and rare... like 250 for commons, 500 for uncommons and 1000 for rares. with the prices like this it makes it to pricey for those of us that are at 30 and are casual players. it seems this game, the way it is, favors the harcore players but not the rest of us in this regard.

Uhm, see, I really dont want to sound mean or so, but maybe you want to invest some time in the game instead of getting everything thrown at you for nothing?!

Yea, it's pricy to buff stuff with fusion cores, but thats exactly why you're using a duplicate for them, because it's less pricy!

3.000 Credits is enough, maybe even a bit too low. I'd set it at about 3500, that's 3 missions without looting.

The game is not really favoring hard core players, as every game should, people who invest more time are rewarded with more cash, more mods, more of everything, exactly how it should be.

If yu dont have enough time because you have kids + your job + whatever, then invest some money into Credit Booster. :)

I love seeing how people either love or hate the new hotfixes as they come out. You can't please everyone. If you don't like the updates, then go play something else. There are A TON of people that wouldn't miss you. Good job devs and keep up the great work on possibly the most fun game I've played in years.

Way too much health and shields now, i'm not against having some pasive increase, but it still need some tweaking.

What makes me curious is that the stats without mods are the same as they were before the patch with mods. Maybe my char is bugged and I got lucky now :P

Just a coincidence yours matched from before. My Frost is level 30 and it was unmodded since before the patch (mods are in my Ash). I popped into a mission and unmodded frost was 450 shield 300 hp like yours. With mods it will be rather large.

i think the game needs more co-op and tactics but the huge amount of health and shield is a just incentive for speedrunners/Solo play.

This , whats is the point to role a warframe now if all are MEAT BALLS OF HP AND SHIELD

Because it makes it more viable to play without using a Vitality card, which means you get an extra mod slot freed up to put something else there instead. Anyone who thinks this makes the game "too easy" can do the same. Remove Redirection and Vitality cards now that you have some passive health + shield + energy.

Put your money where your mouth is and take off those cards if you're so good.

I thought you would replace the modifications by those passive boni, but instead you simply added them, which makes those modifications even more powerful and the game in general much easier.

i was not agree with passive bonuses cause new mod system let you get everything you want for your wf but gotta grind to get them, so farming mods was we all were doing to get our almost newbie frames to what they were before Stormbringer update, but if they just delete this new system i'll be damn mad, not only because the time loss, also because i really learned to love the new system.

Haven't test it yet but wouldn't surprise me if we are op now(people who farmed for mods and upgraded them).

I like the passive stat upgrade, makes a lv 30 frame feel more beefy than a lv 1 frame.

I notice some people are complaining about the health and shield pools now being too high with the passive increase and the mods. With this passive increase it opens up even more options if you want to be a big ol meatwall and use up two mod slots for health and shield, it gives you that option. Otherwise if you like playing with a smaller health/shield pool more akin to what the suits default out at, then it lets you put in two other mods that normally you couldn't have considered because you felt the health and shield mods were a requirement.

i think the game needs more co-op and tactics but the huge amount of health and shield is a just incentive for speedrunners/Solo play.

Yup. Enemies need a survivability buff bigtime (along with making AP just useful rather than entirely essential). I would go so far as to say that this is my highest priority.

Players are hugely overpowered for PvE to resemble any sort of challenge when not soloing, even for a very average player.

yes, finnaly pasive stats

ohhh damm i just wasted all my money on fusion before the update :(

some here aswell. but still more fortunate then the people who wasted several million credits at the start of U7 XD