Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

I like the passive stat upgrade, makes a lv 30 frame feel more beefy than a lv 1 frame.

I notice some people are complaining about the health and shield pools now being too high with the passive increase and the mods. With this passive increase it opens up even more options if you want to be a big ol meatwall and use up two mod slots for health and shield, it gives you that option. Otherwise if you like playing with a smaller health/shield pool more akin to what the suits default out at, then it lets you put in two other mods that normally you couldn't have considered because you felt the health and shield mods were a requirement.

Exactly this.

I like the passive stat upgrade, makes a lv 30 frame feel more beefy than a lv 1 frame.

I notice some people are complaining about the health and shield pools now being too high with the passive increase and the mods. With this passive increase it opens up even more options if you want to be a big ol meatwall and use up two mod slots for health and shield, it gives you that option. Otherwise if you like playing with a smaller health/shield pool more akin to what the suits default out at, then it lets you put in two other mods that normally you couldn't have considered because you felt the health and shield mods were a requirement.

This right here, exactly. I was totally happy when I finally got my Redirection earlier today. Now I'll probably use it only on Ember and Volt, which I don't play as much. Gives me more space to customize my Frost and Rhino, huzzah.

OMFG.. 620 ---> 930 shield, 400 --> 540 HP...

well i had 100 hp and suddenly 488 and 150 > 450 shield.....

Exactly this.

Yup indeed. Although now I need "fuse down" my 200% hp and 200% shield cap mods if I want to take advantage of this fully.

Good, looks like they got the math fixed, even if it incresed the initial paycheck for fusion (combining two lvl 0 Rares used to cost 800. not it costs 900. But fusing lvl 1into something costs only 1350 now instead of 1800).

The passive additions for warframes conpensate nicely the bugs that have been killing, for now.

I already miss the Easter-features, even if I mainly was going Infected missions...

And now finally off to fuse those mods I've been holding so far.

Edited by Pave

Doesn't this now make the game far too easy. Two of my friends and I are experiencing far too easy missions and we would have died several times before. The shield increase seems to be incredibly over the top. I love the game but this new fix seems far too much.

Edited by Abouttenmice

Yes, it gives you that option. It also gives you the option to use Vitality and Redirection as an instant win button for all missions. The game just got massively easier, and it was already easy before. This was not needed at all.

Getting rid of Vitality and Redirection was needed, but not all this stat inflation we got.

How pleasent to receive updates every week or so, hopefully DE keeps this up.

-LJ

We dont need any more health and shelds we need nerf to the Lech Kril boss' hp he have 2 much hp every thing was ok now all the warframes are just @(*()$ having 1000 hp with lvl 6 mods @ lvl 30 which are just making the game slower

+1 great way to put perspective on the game. Why can't people just be happy the finally implemented some passive upgrades?

The passive bonus stats make the game too easy and the shield boosting mods way too strong. Up until now warframe had a unique form of challenge.

Introduce hardmode or anything like that please. I can't be the only one thinking this way.

Time to put back nervos guys or worst

BITE your TONGUE!!!

I want to think that Tsoe is kidding cause no one in his right mind would like to get that S#&$ back to the game, i do prefer rebalancing bonuses so wf aren't op than getting hateful little rollers which make my redirection mod level 9999 useless and only gives me a slow, slow, slow death... LOL

Some small hotfixes today:

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level.

why not give some pasives to weapons ?! mainly ammo/ clip - those wont hurt the mod system

The passive bonus stats make the game too easy and the shield boosting mods way too strong. Up until now warframe had a unique form of challenge.

Introduce hardmode or anything like that please. I can't be the only one thinking this way.

+1

Because it makes it more viable to play without using a Vitality card, which means you get an extra mod slot freed up to put something else there instead. Anyone who thinks this makes the game "too easy" can do the same. Remove Redirection and Vitality cards now that you have some passive health + shield + energy.

Put your money where your mouth is and take off those cards if you're so good.

You dont need to bash my comment (and my gameplay), pretty much the huge amount of heal and shield doesnt help the co-op aspect of the game, before the update everyone was just speedrunning each map "stomping" every enemy in sight and leaving ungeared teammates dying, pretty much the only way to see some Jolly Coperation and some challenge is in the Endless defence mod (pretty much the only thing im playing now)