Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Well I am pretty happy with the passives. It does make you a bit over powered, but the thing is:

High stats are indicating that the player has reached a high level. In order to get to a high level you should search for the mods and rank them up.

People are working hard to find the redirection mod, it does not just a common that everybody have. It costs a lot of credit to rank mods to a high level.

if poeple are over powered, then it is their own claim for putting such an effort to get stronger.

Do not forget that in the future we will have much harder planets to fight in, so these passives may come in handy.

Yes, agreed - IronSkin is very powerful, but it was before this Update as well...

Let me rephrase

There are plenty of things that are a lot more overpowered than having a lot of health and shields

If mods get toned down then fine, at least let us know before it happens so people don't level their new redirection mod to 5 only to have it nerfed the next day Actually people will get &!$$y no matter what happens

Sucks to be a dev eh

I love you.

With that out of the way, i'm now afraid about content scaling when thinking about solo players. Since i work at home and also work on the localization team, i have the need to pause the game constantly to answer phone calls, skype meetings and on-point localization fix and revisions.

If you, say, scale an end-boss for Notso's Saryin with 1350 shield and 2500 health, my poor Loki with 450 shield and 400 health will suffer for it, no?

I was trying to april fool steve into thinking he'd made a mistake with the patch.

Max health and shields on any 'frame is now about 1.1k

The mods take base health/shield and add that.

Edited by Notso

The passive health/shield/energy boost for leveling frames up should make people happy. I was lucky enough to find the fitting mods before this update hit, but I'm glad that I'm no longer alone with having a capable frame that is able to go everywhere he wants to. Especially my Coop mate should be very happy once he returns from his little easter vacation.

Ok DE, first of all great patch! However, you only fixed half the problem.

Now, people without health/shield/energy mods are viable. This is great! However, this still prevents them from playing a tank or caster style to their maximum potential.

Please consider giving everyone a single health/shield/energy mod when they start the game. This way they can at least rank them up with fusion cores, and you can use them in a future tutorial about polarity as well.

The passive bonus stats make the game too easy and the shield boosting mods way too strong. Up until now warframe had a unique form of challenge.

Introduce hardmode or anything like that please. I can't be the only one thinking this way.

That is a very very good idea! I've always loved hardcore mode options.... Implementation would be the thing... but, love the thought. veryone can enjoy what they want to out of the game!

Ok DE, first of all great patch! However, you only fixed half the problem.

Now, people without health/shield/energy mods are viable. This is great! However, this still prevents them from playing a tank or caster style to their maximum potential.

Please consider giving everyone a single health/shield/energy mod when they start the game. This way they can at least rank them up with fusion cores, and you can use them in a future tutorial about polarity as well.

I think people are just hype about the Shield/Health low droprate, those things RAINS in ENDLESS DEFENCE

My opinion about the hp/shield increases per warframe level:

This change makes the game way too easy! It was already before the update when playing as a full squad of 4 warframes (2 high level and 2 newbies on a Pluto-mission was easy).

And now, with double shield and life i am afraid of getting bored :/

Not sure if it is just me, but without the shield capacity increase mod, i have 225 shields. With my shield capacity mod (+280%), i have 435. Shouldn't I have 600+? I'm not complaining, just making sure its being calculated right.

Not sure if it is just me, but without the shield capacity increase mod, i have 225 shields. With my shield capacity mod (+280%), i have 435. Shouldn't I have 600+? I'm not complaining, just making sure its being calculated right.

I'm just guessing but maybe that's the cap for your warframe? what warframe are you using?

(We need to get the stat displays finished, UGH) Sorry about this confusion: those % increases are always from the base stat, to avoid exponential stacking ((base * x) * y) * z) gets crazy fast. Vs (%x * base) + (%y * base) + (%z * base)

When the proper stats go in you will see base value and adjusted to it is somewhat clearer.

Edited by PlusEighteen

It's calculated from HP at level 0, then you add the passive level bonuses.