Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Granted, I haven't been playing long, but this last patch seems to have turned me into a super hero. My frame is at 30, my weapons in the mid-twenties. I can solo maps I couldn't get through with a team before.

I hope the passive upgrades won't make the game too easy. Easy games suck. They get boring, real fast.

Edited by DEATHLOK

Yep. We are looking at this as well, though it isn't as clear...

For those worried about top-end difficulty, boy oh boy, just wait. RELEASE THE VOLTRON NERVOS!

Seriously though, the top end curves are going to get adjust on AI. It was the low-end squishy and the fact that those two Mods were make-or-break that make the 10 warframe mod slots really 8 in practice.

Since I feel like a heel after doing that and dumped platinum into all the CB accounts ... hopefully not! We do have stats for levels, so we don't need to estimate.

We're not nerfarious shadowy men, just trying to make the optional mods properly optional and make a rank 0 vs. rank 30 warframe 'less squishy' (aka listen to player feedback and act on it).

You made the right choice.

The frames need to feel as though they improve inherently.

As you said, the games balance should reflect that and all mods should be set up accordingly.

I'm very thankful of the changes!

Still need my gamepad fixes though.... :(

I want to deflect bullets and cut the heads off of my enemies!

I'm trying not to be mr redundant and whine about the same darn thing over and over.

Nobody wants to be that guy. lol

Edited by Ronyn

Ok DE, first of all great patch! However, you only fixed half the problem.

Now, people without health/shield/energy mods are viable. This is great! However, this still prevents them from playing a tank or caster style to their maximum potential.

Please consider giving everyone a single health/shield/energy mod when they start the game. This way they can at least rank them up with fusion cores, and you can use them in a future tutorial about polarity as well.

Are you serious...

Some small hotfixes today:

Added potential fixes and additional logging for several crashes.

Added Region chat filter toggle in Options Menu.

Multi-line chat messages should now wrap properly.

Remove holiday extras - farewell bunny ears!

Reduction of fusion costs and simplified conversion formulas (now linear scaled with proper rate of return on high-end cores).

Chat-hang fixes.

/f and /r shortcuts for adding and remove friends.

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level.

I'm giving a +20 to the following

Reduction of fusion costs and simplified conversion formulas (now linear scaled with proper rate of return on high-end cores)

/f and /r shortcuts for adding and remove friends.

Health, Shield, and Power Max stats will now passively increase with level

Looking forward to more updates!

maybe reducing values (the power) of VITALITY and REDIRECTION mods can rebalance the adding of "passive increase with level".

I don't think it will take only that to balance the game, as level 30 frames with no Redirection or with no Vitality are in fact overpowered currently.

I think people are just hype about the Shield/Health low droprate, those things RAINS in ENDLESS DEFENCE

I've managed to play 18 hours since 7. Plenty of those have been on endless defense. I have received 14 health mods and 8 power mods. Yet 0 shield mods.

I'd say the people claiming health/energy were crazy too if it wasn't for my own trouble finding shield mods.

This patch totally broke the difficulty of the game.

In my opinion before this patch shields and health were probably perfect. Now its way way too much.

Playing should be a challenge. Leave it like it was before, increase the drop chance for the shield and health mods so people stop crying they cant do S#&$e cause they are bad players.

Should have left Power Max alone, level 28 frame now has 255 energy by default so you've effectively made the mod redundant.

Which warframe you're talking of? I only have 150 with my rank-30 Excalibur Prime.

me eliminaron mi rush!!!!!!!!!! con la actualizacionn............... ahora corro muy lentooo............ y esta buegeado mi sistema de nivel por que ase ya 4 dias que me faltan 3400 para pasar de nivel esta pegadoo............ porfa arreglenlo.................... tomen en cuenta los post en español porfa...

Ok DE, first of all great patch! However, you only fixed half the problem.

( . . . )

Please consider giving everyone a single health/shield/energy mod when they start the game. This way they can at least rank them up with fusion cores, and you can use them in a future tutorial about polarity as well.

Not a bad idea.

A short in-game tutorial about the new mod system and polarities could be very beneficial especially with new and returning players.

Starting with an important mod like shield capacity would avoid players feeling useless in higher-level content since its still a RNG mod.