Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Yup. Enemies need a survivability buff bigtime (along with making AP just useful rather than entirely essential). I would go so far as to say that this is my highest priority.

I rather disagree with this premise. More survivability for enemies is annoying. Bulletsponges who shrug off headshot after headshot simply aren't fun. It's just a matter of hosing them down for longer, and it really strains credulity that this random grineer officer can shrug off a bazillion bullets when all the other grineer can take but a handful. If the game really is too easy with this buff (I haven't tried it enough to see), a better idea would be to increase the rate at which enemy damage scales with enemy level.

Making AP useful rather than essential is a great idea though.

Could we get a timer at the 5 wave intervals during defense missions that will allow us to change our minds instead of the game pushing forward as soon as everyone decides, even if they disagree?

I'm really tired of getting to wave 5, hitting battle to keep going, and having the other 3 dudes take the loot and leave me all alone to lose on the next wave

Could we get a timer at the 5 wave intervals during defense missions that will allow us to change our minds instead of the game pushing forward as soon as everyone decides, even if they disagree?

I'm really tired of getting to wave 5, hitting battle to keep going, and having the other 3 dudes take the loot and leave me all alone to lose on the next wave

Its an individual choise... You cant force someone to stay if they wish to claim reward and leave.

Play with friends/people you know, or agree before hand if you guys want to keep going, or claim and start over.

Frost with 1k+ shields and Trinity with 600'ish.

I'll join the crowd, passive increases are very good idea, but you give too much. You need to nerf a little both of the passives, and nerf a lot the shield / hp mods. Or well, I suppose you could also up the damage at higher level missions instead, if you don't want to make people feel screwed over on their shield mod farming.

I do like I could scrap the Vitality card from Trinity build though, I needed to lose one card to rank up my better mods, but I needed more buffer than the old 100hp to survive toxic ancients.

Finally, I hope you'll look at weapon passives, like larger clip. (just don't give Hek +20 clip at rank 30, +2 is enough ;) )

Edited by arune

Sometime it is better (I prefer this) to increase top-end AI lethality than survivability.

Dead things don't kill you, but if the firepower is disparate in the enemy's favour, avoiding a too fast approach of the Combat Loss Threshold (CLT, BattleTech term - essentially the amount of damage a group can take before it becomes combat ineffective) is more important.

Sometime it is better (I prefer this) to increase top-end AI lethality than survivability.

As long as you don't push it so far that mobs can kill you no matter what you do.

Borderlands made that mistake. Too much of that game turned into falling over and getting back up, and falling over and getting back up, and falling over and getting back up, with nothing you could do about it. It was incredibly frustrating.

The addition of passive bonuses when ranking up warframes really makes it feel more like a level-up, not to mention all the unlucky people that can't find the mods will be really happy when they see their new stats.

My opinion is that those who feel 600+ shields are too much can simply remove the mods; whenever you feel a game is too easy, you can always make your own challenges, you know. Like playing with a weapon you're not used to, only using your sidearm, etc. That's also seems to be the point behind the mastery rank system and the tests for ranking up.

I am also worried for top-end difficulty, like many others, but I'm still far from that stage of the game. I'll wait and see.

Can someone plz give me a formula to calculate my shield? got a lvl 30 volt frame and a +240% shield mod.

without mot i've got 450 shield.

with mod i've got 810 shield.

how is that?

greetz L0stH0pe

(We need to get the stat displays finished, UGH) Sorry about this confusion: those % increases are always from the base stat, to avoid exponential stacking ((base * x) * y) * z) gets crazy fast. Vs (%x * base) + (%y * base) + (%z * base)

When the proper stats go in you will see base value and adjusted to it is somewhat clearer.

Loki and it is maxed out

Loki has base 75 hp/shield so any % buff on that is based off that number... so with the passives the unbuffed Loki goes to 225 hp/shield and if you had a 280% mod you'd get 75 shield * 280% = 210 extra shields so you'd have 435 total. This was what I was trying to point out earlier to everyone that by doing a flat % increase there's a huge disparity between warframes now even further than there was before. That same mod on an Ash (base 100) will end up with 580 shields, and if you put it on a mag (base 150) that's 870 shields. The difference was always double between worst/best, but now those numbers are much bigger... so while it would have been 285 vs 570 before you have 435 vs 870 now... the percent difference is still the same, however now you're talking about an extra 435 shields rather than 285 which is an additional 150 shield advantage.

me eliminaron mi rush!!!!!!!!!! con la actualizacionn............... ahora corro muy lentooo............ y esta buegeado mi sistema de nivel por que ase ya 4 dias que me faltan 3400 para pasar de nivel esta pegadoo............ porfa arreglenlo.................... tomen en cuenta los post en español porfa...

Rush todavia esta en my Trinity, de que hablas?

Estas hablando del nivel de su warframe o el nivel de su caracter?

El nivel del caracter solamente sube si subes niveles del sus warframes o sus armas.

Un nivel de warframe aggrega 200 puntos; un nivel de arma aggrega 100.

Si siempre usas warframes y armas que ya tienen 30, no ganas mas puntos.

Translation:

He says Rush was eliminated - I dunno about you all, but I still see it in my mods.

He's also saying that leveling is bugged; that he's stuck with 3400XP remaining even though he's been playing for four days.

I asked whether he meant character level or weapon/warframe level, and reminded him that character level only improves with the leveling of warframes or weapons. If you're running with max level stuff, you will no longer receive character XP since they no longer gain levels.

This

Bullet sponges are no fun, but neither is getting instakilled from full health+shields

I'm thinking instead of health and shields being basically the same thing we get some distinction between the two

Before this patch I just used a shield and shield regen mod on my rhino and I almost never got downed because I could hoof my thunder thighs behind a box when I started taking too much damage (plus my Wyrm gave me 300~ shields every time I ran out anyway)

Basically

Less hitscan

More projectiles

Even without those mods it's ridiculously easy...

Then you are propably a much better Player than myself...and a big heap

of other Players, too, or else there wouldn`t be so many supporting Posts.

I think it is a good thing to have the Option of beefing yourself up a bit instead of

having the feeling of never getting better despite Leveling up.

You don`t like how powerful those passives make you? Give yourself a Handicap.

Play only with 6 or maybe even just 4 Mods installed in your Frame and Weapons

and you will suddenly have a pretty big Challenge on your hands.

As it is now, Warframe gives you the Option whether you want to play more relaxed or

more Challenging, thus increasing the potential Players which will increase the

Longevity of the Game. What is not to like?

Loki has base 75 hp/shield so any % buff on that is based off that number... so with the passives the unbuffed Loki goes to 225 hp/shield and if you had a 280% mod you'd get 75 shield * 280% = 210 extra shields so you'd have 435 total. This was what I was trying to point out earlier to everyone that by doing a flat % increase there's a huge disparity between warframes now even further than there was before. That same mod on an Ash (base 100) will end up with 580 shields, and if you put it on a mag (base 150) that's 870 shields. The difference was always double between worst/best, but now those numbers are much bigger... so while it would have been 285 vs 570 before you have 435 vs 870 now... the percent difference is still the same, however now you're talking about an extra 435 shields rather than 285 which is an additional 150 shield advantage.

I think it just makes for more unique uses for the frames.

If someone wants to stack 800 shields, go for it, use a warframe with high base shield. This actually helps to make the "tanky" warframes feel more tanky compared to your squishy warframes.

On the other hand, i would much rather forgo that shield mod, and use other ones instead (for high base shield warframes)

The other way arround also workes. So far i've been running Loki with a 200% shield + 200% hp mods and doing just fine, now i can use the 200% shield+hp buff, slap a + 200% shield mod, give up vitality mod, and have room for more stuff. Or even give up both shield+hp mods.

Edited by Zedonk

Loving the new update. I'm a relatively low rank player at the moment but being able to take off health and shield upgrades in lieu of abilities and other warframe upgrades is great. Before the update I had a stamina and sprinting mod. Now I'm able to add a couple abilities to my loadout as well :D

I'd definitely suggest those that feel the game is too easy simply put on different mods. You're geared for the game pre-update. Now you have the freedom to play with your mods instead of losing points to health and shield mods you no longer need. How is being able to put on more attack upgrades a bad thing?

I'll repost this here. I wrote this for the Easter update, but not sure that the developers read my post.

Dear developers!

• First of all, I want to thank you for chat! Finally! My joy in the first minutes of use chat no bounds. :) Very much missed by friends from the contact list.

The only request: you can return to post a private message to a simple click on the сontact, as it was before? Or at least add a function that, when clicking on a contact in the chat is automatically type "/ w Nikname".

• Second, I want to join the other players who have expressed requezt add a blueprint for a new hammer to the store (so you can buy it for credits.) I, like many players, enough platinum to buy things, but to collect the items on the blueprints - a special pleasure for me (and I hope, not only for me). When you are self-made blueprint, when procured sufficient resources, when you see the process of forging weapons - it's gorgeous.

• And if this is indeed possible, please add blueprints for 2 skins: Dual Zoren and Scindo.

And it is really arrogance on my part will ask you to add a blueprint for Heat Dagger... I go through a lot of "?" alert missions, but never once met a blueprint for a weapon.

Regards, CONSTANT EGO.

P.S. Sorry for bad English.

Dead things don't kill you, but if the firepower is disparate in the enemy's favour, avoiding a too fast approach of the Combat Loss Threshold (CLT, BattleTech term - essentially the amount of damage a group can take before it becomes combat ineffective) is more important.

pretty much i will be mad if my Snipertroon/Paris cant still instakill normal enemies with a headshot, remember the surv is not just a large amount of Hp/Shield