Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.5

[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 13.0.5

- Fixed alternate helmets for Valkyr, Banshee, and Saryn missing from the market.

- Fixed not being allowed to unequip your Sentinel from the Arsenal if you already had two weapons unequipped.

- Fixed "Dual Daggers" Mod category appearing as a file path in the UI.

- Preemptively fixed a couple of minor UI issues that would've occurred in Solar Rail Sabotage missions later tonight.

PLEASE FIX Tranquil Cleave IMPOSSIBLE drop RATES

2 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

HATE Melee 2.0 because of this!

Edit: 5th DAY now!!! STILL NO DROP!!!

Edited by Alex-4

Hotfix 13.0.5

- Fixed alternate helmets for Valkyr, Banshee, and Saryn missing from the market.
- Fixed not being allowed to unequip your Sentinel from the Arsenal if you already had two weapons unequipped.
- Fixed "Dual Daggers" Mod category appearing as a file path in the UI.
- Preemptively fixed a couple of minor UI issues that would've occurred in Solar Rail Sabotage missions later tonight.

when are you going to fix Valkyr's color scheme being extremely light colored despite us choosign a darker color

2 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

It dropped within 5 minutes of my first Earth survival :)

farming the right place? got mine in a few hours