Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.5

[DE]darryl1

PLEASE FIX Tranquil Cleave IMPOSSIBLE drop RATES

3 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

HATE Melee 2.0 because of this!

2 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

Farm something else then. The only one ruining melee 2.0 is yourself if your forcing yourself to become repetitive when there is much more to experience in melee 2.0

Edited by Darkmoone1

2 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

took me 2 and a half days of nonstop farming

I don't wanna be the bad guy here but you guys owe me a flailing branch, since your patch kept that junk from saving. 40 minutes of my life reduced to shambles in front of my crying eyes, that was you guys, you did that.

Theres still some bugs guys.....I've been noticing this lately but sometimes a player will get stuck and be unable to move or fight, the only way out of this is dying it's a really annoying bug because if a group are on a survival mission the team would be one man short and that one man has to then die and revive therefore wasting a revive that would otherwise have been saved for a real needed time.

also i must admit me and friends are kinda dissapointed by the mechanics made for the dark sectors i expected something a bit different and more enjoyable than one clans solar rail contesting another groups, therefore destroying said rails and then having to spend outragous amoutns of credits and resources to rebuild it.....

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but my game seems to crash when I try to mod my Helios' Deconstructor. This has been happening since Update 13 went live. It's not a big deal, but I would be very happy if this was fixed in the next hotfix.

So, once again, a hotfix that's been pushed is causing my game to crash when running in 64-bit mode... The game was SO stable with releases from 13.0.0-13.0.4, and now I'm disappointed again by the fact that I have to return to 32-bit mode due to a game-side update and not my client-side system...Don't get me wrong, my PC isn't amazing, but I know when a game causes a problem, especially when it wasn't an issue for the hours I've been playing it prior to the update. It's now crashing in about 5 minutes (from anywhere).

when are you going to fix Valkyr's color scheme being extremely light colored despite us choosign a darker color

agreed, the darkest color on the smoke palette is a light gray, when it should be a light absorbing void of darkess