Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.5

[DE]darryl1

Yay tha,ks DE. Preemptivly fix, that says a lot about the mind of our beloved DEs ;)

And for the Nikana Stance Mod, come on dude, there are some other great weapons to play ^^ Dual Swords and Orthos make @(*()$ awesome to see combos, and they are still deadly ;)

This is nice and all, but when can we see a fix for the glitch that occurs when i go to mod my Sentinel's weapon? (I.E. I attempt to mod it and it zooms in on the sentinel, but no UI appears and i have to hit a button on the tab at the top to get out, but my warframe remains standing and i cannot click  anything else forcing me to log out and then back in.)

PLEASE FIX Tranquil Cleave IMPOSSIBLE drop RATES

2 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

HATE Melee 2.0 because of this!

I must be extremely lucky then, I decided to farm it yesterday for the first time after wasting 500k on transmuting and still didn't get it so I went to Cambria on Earth and got it within 5 minutes. I wanted to sell it but asking around clan, it seems that the price dramatically dropped after people found out where to farm it. So I didn't find it worth selling since I only had 1.

But then today I decided to go back to Cambria to see if I could get another one and indeed I did, this time I got it in 24 minutes but I got it! :D Almost lost it as well because at 25 minutes, host DC'd like 2cm away from extraction but migrated to one of us so ended up finishing the mission with it and then I proceeded to sell it for 120P so that was was good for me :D

Actually, there is a bug with Transmutation. Yesterday, I've transmutated 4 rare mods twice and I've got nothing for it. Mods just dissapeard and there was no "Here-Is-What-You-Have-Got-For-Transmutation" window. I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible to make (at least) me have no fear of losing rare mods. Thanks.

Cool

Now fix the way greatswords and axes are held

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/213604-the-axes-grip-is-really-awkward-and-should-be-changed/

2014-04-13_00001_zps68017acc.jpg

It looks terrible..............

this is actually how a great-sword is held, rested against the shoulder like a rifle (or rather, long rifles modeled this safe handing but easy to hold for a long time method)

Edited by kithsakhai

this is actually how a great-sword is held, rested against the shoulder like a rifle (or rather, long rifles modeled this safe handing but easy to hold for a long time method)

That's a really bad screenshot.  It's not resting on anything, the Tenno hold them like torches.

Except it is not resting against the shoulder but constantly held in an upright position. I think this is causing the issues when looking at it. Resting against the shoulder would be amazing. This? Is not.

- "Bow Ammo" pickup wont add the bow ammo. my paris prime still got 0 ammo after picking up multiple "Bow Ammo"

- Cheater of Death Achievement are reset to 0

- Cryptographer Achievement are reset to 0

Please bring back my progress of these achievement!

Edited by Philivix