Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.5

[DE]darryl1

Um, can we have our sentinel go gunless too, plz?

Just don't equip the mod that makes your sentinel attack, simple enough.

I usually do that when trying to lvl up any weapons and I want all the XP to go to me, I would suggest putting it in a different loadout.

PLEASE FIX Tranquil Cleave IMPOSSIBLE drop RATES

2 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

HATE Melee 2.0 because of this!

XD

I had 3 sold 3

how is that "impossible"?

thats just a collective 5-ish farming

Um, can we have our sentinel go gunless too, plz?

Not sure if someone else has already mentioned this (since I am not going to go through 6 pages looking for it, lol), but there is a very easy way to get your sentinel to go "gunless"... take off their attacking precept (Carrier = Striker, Helios = Deconstructor, Shade = Revenge, Dethcube = Swift Deth, Wyrm = Warrior, & Djinn = Thumper). This also gives you couple more mod points to play around with and put on/rank up a secondary mod that you might not otherwise (e.g., Fast Deflection and Steel Fiber).

I do that with Carrier all the time now, what with Melee 2.0 and all... he's a little kill-stealer! Esp since I forma'd his Sweeper way back when... best Sentinel wep in the game, IF you want them attacking. :D

I agree. It is so hard to find any stance mods. Stance mods are the cornerstone of the new melee system. Without stance mods, you might as well have the old melee system.  

It's worse than that... without stance mods, you don't even have the equivalent of the old melee system. At least back then we had charge attacks. On top of that, unless you "equip" your melee weapon in game, you don't even get the basic chaining we used to get from pressing E repeatedly. The machete has only one attack animation instead of 3 unless you go into "stance mode", and that is even with the stance mod slotted. At leat 2 handed weapons like the scythes get two animations.

Basically, using melee as a last ditch effort against a rushing mob once you empty your clip has been SEVERELY compromised. Not cool.

Basically, using melee as a last ditch effort against a rushing mob once you empty your clip has been SEVERELY compromised. Not cool.

You simply need to re-adjust to the new game is all. For those actually knowing what they were doing, slide attacks have been superior to charge attacks in Melee 1.0 already but only if you were good. Have some quote;

I'm sorry, what?

• way superior damage
  • perma-staggering
  • ~135° degree frontal cone block invulnerability
  • Lots of weapons hit multiple targets now which previously didn't.
  • Even faster zorencoptering than before
  • Counter attacks (while more style than usefulness currently, I bet this will get more interesting once stealth-finishers get revamped)
  • Many ground finishers finally connect to their targets in a reasonable amount of time, especially for slower, heavier weapons
  • More coolness factor overall.

Stance mods are for combos which you apply at the very end of the chain, and more often than not, this isn't really even useful because you are better off executing quick slice'n'dice hits or spam slide attack. Personally, I view stance mods more as a style factor than being actual useful, though until I have each and every stance mod, this statement is not set in stone.

I'd be more on the barricades for the stance mods if they would give us more movement options which are immediately available. like holding E opening up an entirely new chain of heavier attacks. Or simply adding more moves with different key combinations up front. THEN it would be a lot more interesting to actually use a stance. And THEN I'd be pounding my fist on the table as to why not each and every stance mod isn't of "uncommon" quality and why not each and every stance mod ONLY drops from melee oriented enemies.

Hotfix 13.0.5

Ever since this hotfix was launched I cannot connect to chat servers and any game I go into without hosting; as soon as we are extracting my screen goes black and stays that way for several minutes and then it says disconnected.. Goes back to menu, shows game stats and says 'progress not saved' (or something to that extent) this is really irritating because I can't solo the grineer defense missions on ceres with a new frame I'm leveling while I'm also trying to level my weapons and even when I get into an in-progress match I don't receive any mods, Resources or experience from that match... Hoping to hear something on this issue. Seems to be a re-occurring problem with hotfixes (found complaints in the forums about this same issue from U10)

Edit: Now every time I click on a planet while in 'Online Mode' I get a message saying "could not create session"....

Chat Issues - ERROR 10060

Edited by VanquishedWolf

Ever since this hotfix was launched I cannot connect to chat servers and any game I go into without hosting; as soon as we are extracting my screen goes black and stays that way for several minutes and then it says disconnected.. Goes back to menu, shows game stats and says 'progress not saved' (or something to that extent) this is really irritating because I can't solo the grineer defense missions on ceres with a new frame I'm leveling while I'm also trying to level my weapons and even when I get into an in-progress match I don't receive any mods, Resources or experience from that match... Hoping to hear something on this issue. Seems to be a re-occurring problem with hotfixes (found complaints in the forums about this same issue from U10)

Edit: Now every time I click on a planet while in 'Online Mode' I get a message saying "could not create session"....

Chat Issues - ERROR 10060

That error was caused by a multi-day third-party DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack on Warframe servers. Not necessarily the patch.

Edited by SoanoS