Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.5

[DE]darryl1

I don't know if transmuting is working correctly got a couple of rares from transmuting all rares, but then did an uncommon and got lowest tier common....things I have 72 of, then I went back to doing a couple of rares and got lowest tier commons, things that I had 64 of and 35 of respectively. 4 rares and 36,000 credits to get lowest tier....not even uncommon? that is just crap. I hope DE sees this. 

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Sir The Proper

Gentleman Adventurer, Maximizer of the minimum, Failed alchemist....apparently, Classy swashbuckler ( WE NEED A RAPIER), and profiteer.

What about beign able to throw the glaive and kestrel when equipped. Or can you and I haven't figured it out yet?

You can, it is a little tricky though yet. easiest way is "attack, holdattack". So you do two swings and then it gets charged up for a throw. To get a faster through, you need to doubletap the attack key really fast and hold it the second time, this makes you throw Glaive/kestrel after the first hit.

I'd wish this would be not as clunky, and that every single held attack at any chain could execute a throw, but these are probably more hotfixes incoming.

Well I jumped into the game just a few minutes ago after updating this patch and the game froze on me in 5 minutes. I had to manually close the game/client and now I cannot log back in but instead keep getting "evolution engine has stopped working" errors

You can, it is a little tricky though yet. easiest way is "attack, holdattack". So you do two swings and then it gets charged up for a throw. To get a faster through, you need to doubletap the attack key really fast and hold it the second time, this makes you throw Glaive/kestrel after the first hit.

I'd wish this would be not as clunky, and that every single held attack at any chain could execute a throw, but these are probably more hotfixes incoming.

thanks

Hotfix 13.0.5

- Fixed alternate helmets for Valkyr, Banshee, and Saryn missing from the market.
- Fixed not being allowed to unequip your Sentinel from the Arsenal if you already had two weapons unequipped.
- Fixed "Dual Daggers" Mod category appearing as a file path in the UI.
- Preemptively fixed a couple of minor UI issues that would've occurred in Solar Rail Sabotage missions later tonight.

The weapon Danglies.. still aren't lined up properly of the Nikana/D.Nikana's Hilt D:

PLEASE FIX Tranquil Cleave IMPOSSIBLE drop RATES

2 DAYS of non stop farming and not a single one dropped (my fingers have blisters from spamming desecrate on those butchers)

HATE Melee 2.0 because of this!

But what do you say about this... yesterday  after 5 hours of searching I finally found at 30 minute in Survival Mission on Earth the Tranquil Cleave , after extraction , loading screen, game says ''Could not update your informations to your account'' this was totaly frustating... I wasted 40 minute for nothing..

Edited by AlexCrytek

We obviously need charge mods for some weapons.

Completely removing charge attacks from all weapons handicaps heavy weapons like Galatine and JKittag. 

Throwing glaive is super awkward to use now, considering this weapon's history this is unforgivable. It should work as intended no matter what changes to melee system are introduced.