Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ridiculous and unfair!

WallyDin

Mkay, I've been warned twice about bad behavior towards people. This is SOO rediculous. I take offense to something, and I try to defend what I say, and the admins never see my side? The hell man!! I'm tired of EVERY forum trying to have every so tidy up that even an effing 3 year old might feel welcome! "DO YOU WANT A COOKIE? BE GOOD AND YOU GET SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL" -.-...It's totally rediculous, this is a rated T game, we're not babies, people can take insults, I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I was basically defending myself from rediculous offensive ideas and the administrators see different. This is NOT fair, I feel like I'm the only player in WarFrame being mistreated because of this.

I don't care anymore, you could ban me for all I care, DE is being unfair as far as I can tell, it's like some of the more known players want every other player to be the EXACTLY like them by putting them down and making them feel bad, and it's not fair that the staff doesn't see this! Because right now, I feel like I am not welcome anywhere near WarFrame, being as how nothing is done about the matchmaking since it's been going on for probably a week and there's still not patch about it? And seeing as how I'm trying hard to make sense and trying to help and have people see the things I say as not offensive but as reason. Yes, I have issues with words, I was born like that, yes I have problems trying to make sense, or explain things, I was born like that. You have a problem with people with troubles? GO AHEAD AND BAN ME FOR HAVING THEM THEN. And yea, I am bipolar, shifting from one emotion to the next, that on your list of the kinds of people you can't have in the community EITHER?

Rediculous and Unfair Digital Extremes

Edited by WallyDin

If the "entire world" is against you, maybe the entire world isn't wrong, but you are.

Since your arrival, you have been pompous, self-glorifying and resorted to insults and throwing fits whenever someone opposed your (often misguided) conceptions. None of this is meant as an attack or insult (like I told you time and time again), but an analysis of your behaviour.

What do you expect to happen? If you act like you do, you won't receive praise, but alienate yourself from a given community.

By the way, yelling "I'm an innocent, because of X, you cannot dislike me!" proves nothing. No condition justifies bad character. That is just a lazy excuse. Regardless of your conditions, afflictions, syndromes or issues, no one has to like you. You are shaping your surrounding. And you have decided to shape this one here as hostile towards you, with this post now also attacking the developers, in a quite childish and over-the-top way.

Sorry, bud. Told you to cool your jets, didn't listen. :(

If the "entire world" is against you, maybe the entire world isn't wrong, but you are.

Since your arrival, you have been pompous, self-glorifying and resorted to insults and throwing fits whenever someone opposed your (often misguided) conceptions. None of this is meant as an attack or insult (like I told you time and time again), but an analysis of your behaviour.

What do you expect to happen? If you act like you do, you won't receive praise, but alienate yourself from a given community.

By the way, yelling "I'm an innocent, because of X, you cannot dislike me!" proves nothing. No condition justifies bad character. That is just a lazy excuse. Regardless of your conditions, afflictions, syndromes or issues, no one has to like you. You are shaping your surrounding. And you have decided to shape this one here as hostile towards you, with this post now also attacking the developers, in a quite childish and over-the-top way.

Sorry, bud. Told you to cool your jets, didn't listen. :(

WHOW i never exspected to see something like that and punched a hole right threw me on one of my bad points

Because right now, I feel like I am not welcome anywhere near WarFrame, being as how nothing is done about the matchmaking since it's been going on for probably a week and there's still not patch about it?

>Thinks you can program perfect matchmaking in one week

>Thinks you can program perfect matchmaking in a closed-beta game in a week

I find it funny you're not listening to the Devs.

Have you not seen update 5? With all of the updates it had in it?

The change the system had for the ENTIRE game? It took them about a month almost on that, and it was fantastic!

This is a closed beta game, this game can succeed is based on our feedback and the devs being able to take our suggestions, use them or not use them, and fix things we find that is wrong with the game.

Now the devs are aware of the major issues, tons of players have reported this. DESteve and Jaywalker and DERebecca have already stated they are working on it!

They're releasing stability updates before releasing big updates like an UPDATE 6 MEGA-PACK~!!!111!11!

I mean look at it this way, would you rather have a fluid and clean interface before taking care of crashes and memory leaks? Performance issues?

I think you should take a step back, think about what your part is here, and maybe be a little more patient.

You're a Beta Tester. You're here to help. Not to &!$$ and moan. Well maybe not &!$$ and moan.. But you get the general idea.

Pip-pip! Carry on!

If a person has to make a post on the very forum that supposedly hates them, about how the forum supposedly hates them, then there is a big issue. I honestly feel a bit melancholy. It seems like Wally has the same experiences with other social groups, be it forums, peers, family, ect.

Not that what I just said, or his medical issues excuse WallyDin's behavior. But I can understand why, having family that are in the similar boat.

Sorry guy, I honestly think more positive contrabutions towards Warframe's community are needed.

Wish you could've been one of them, the more the merrier. :/

Edited by kedrobomb

I find it funny you're not listening to the Devs.

Have you not seen update 5? With all of the updates it had in it?

The change the system had for the ENTIRE game? It took them about a month almost on that, and it was fantastic!

This is a closed beta game, this game can succeed is based on our feedback and the devs being able to take our suggestions, use them or not use them, and fix things we find that is wrong with the game.

Now the devs are aware of the major issues, tons of players have reported this. DESteve and Jaywalker and DERebecca have already stated they are working on it!

They're releasing stability updates before releasing big updates like an UPDATE 6 MEGA-PACK~!!!111!11!

I mean look at it this way, would you rather have a fluid and clean interface before taking care of crashes and memory leaks? Performance issues?

I think you should take a step back, think about what your part is here, and maybe be a little more patient.

You're a Beta Tester. You're here to help. Not to &!$$ and moan. Well maybe not &!$$ and moan.. But you get the general idea.

Pip-pip! Carry on!

im sure he read what you typed cause since Ced gave him that reply hes not even posting here anymore :D anyways hes always like that have you seen him on other threads he always complains/moans and seems like he hates everyone that does not follow in his footsteps , i also agree with youthat hes not patient enough i went to college and took art and animation and when i got to vist / work for rockstart north for a week the ammount of work they put in a matter of a day was unreal something that i could never do even if i practiced for 5 more years i think