Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deleted]

Halphyos

If you would like something to do with Crystals, why not prisms and the refraction of light?

Well, I've already decided on the warframe power, but that seems cool, might actually put it to use at some point, but right now I am happy with the crystals doing bleeding and impact damage :)

But thanks for the suggestion :D I will most surely keep it in mind :)

@OP

Uh...Since when do dragons have four limbs and wyverns have two? And how do you know that their scales are different? I mean the last time I SAW a dragon it had 13 legs, 4 wings, and it's scales where made outta paper whereas the last wyvern I seen had 3 legs, no wings and the strongest metal felt nothing more then a straw of hay to it.

I'm saying this because dragon and wyverns DO NOT EXIST therefor they can be WHATEVER we imagine and want them to be. Many cultures have different views on these mythological creatures. Some have 4 legs where others slide around like snake. 

You can make a Warframe concept based on these and your own views of what they may be like but you shouldn't claim that 'this is what they are'. They are mythical creatures therefore no one is wrong and no one is right when it comes down to their appearance, physiology, or nature. 

Edited by SomethingCrazy

@OP

Uh...Since when do dragons have four limbs and wyverns have two? And how do you know that their scales are different? I mean the last time I SAW a dragon it had 13 legs, 4 wings, and it's scales where made outta paper whereas the last wyvern I seen had 3 legs, no wings and the strongest metal felt nothing more then a straw of hay to it.

I'm saying this because dragon and wyverns DO NOT EXIST therefor they can be WHATEVER we imagine and want them to be. Many cultures have different views on these mythological creatures. Some have 4 legs where others slide around like snake. 

You can make a Warframe concept based on these and your own views of what they may be like but you shouldn't claim that 'this is what they are'. They are mythical creatures therefore no one is wrong and no one is right when it comes down to their appearance, physiology, or nature. 

True true

Though, explain me, The Aztec have a dragon god, he has 4 limbs and a snake like body. From my point of view that is very similar to the chinese dragon which has 4 limbs as well. tell me how chinese people would talk to Aztec and have the same concept of dragons?

yes you can do whatever you want with them, yes you can be very creative with it, but what Im trying to do here is follow the roles of mythology, since Loki is based on the Norse God. Im not here to offend, only saying, Im following the roles of mythology

@OP

what kind of funky juju are you taking to see a wyvern with 3 limbs and a dragon with 13? O_o (unless you were being sarcastic)

You're correct for the most part on nature but as far as the matter of physiology and appearance is, it is pretty much generally agreed upon that western dragons have 6 limbs- 2 of which are its wings, eastern dragons have 4 with a long body (and whiskers iirc), and wyverns have 4 limbs- with 2 being the wings. Everything else is pretty fair game.

@OP

Yesterday I saw a flying rainbow cow shooting rockets and singing nyan cat while playing piano and siting on a nuclearbomb. It also has 42 legs.

I think I gonna try to stop being out-of subject, this is a frame concept page, not an illegal substences fight

Edited by Eksdevil

My opinion?  I'd need to see stats to have an actual balance opinion, and the lore that you provided isn't word-of-god lore friendly to my knowledge.  

Outside of this, it seems okay mostly.  The new crystal ideas go along with uniqueness more.  And depending on the stats and stun times with pinning provided, I might like it a lot.

I suppose much of my lack of input stems from my jealousy of my warframe idea not getting as much input from others and more jokes than anything.

(ex https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209192-warframe-concept-the-fox/ )

Major update, updated everything even the post, if you want to check now I've added the stats for the skills.

Also to others, the picture is currently down, when i finish it I'll put it up again.

Really like this idea, wyvern/ draconic/ mythical feel would be awesome to see soon, Matazirana does sound really strong offensively in a different way and it's comforting to see some different ability ideas. I think we are all waiting for an artwork, the appearance will heavily influence

Edited by xZARAx

Really like this idea, wyvern/ draconic/ mythical feel would be awesome to see soon, Matazirana does sound really strong offensively in a different way and it's comforting to see some different ability ideas. I think we are all waiting for an artwork, the appearance will heavily influence

There is a picture now.

Nevertheless he is wyvern themed, he doenst stop being infested. Im still thinking of ideas of helmets for him, but for the rest of the body im pretty much set :)

and thanks for the feedback :D

Edited by Halphyos

Well, the picture certainly carries that theme of a feral reptilian crystalid Warframe. I like it. 

Now what about body structure? What's the idea? Thin or Thick torso? Triangular or Rectangular?

My best input for it would be that due to most biology in flying creatures, this guy should be RIPPED on the upperbody, but wimpy on the lower body. (Skipped leg day)

Well, the picture certainly carries that theme of a feral reptilian crystalid Warframe. I like it. 

Now what about body structure? What's the idea? Thin or Thick torso? Triangular or Rectangular?

My best input for it would be that due to most biology in flying creatures, this guy should be RIPPED on the upperbody, but wimpy on the lower body. (Skipped leg day)

Well the strongest muscles on matazirana will be the back, since it will have the wings, the back muscles must have enough strength to support the weight of his body, and good idea, idk if he did a good job on skipping leg day xD