Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deleted]

Halphyos

Since Dragons in fiction usually have extremely tough scales with wyverns only being slightly inferior a high Armour stat is a given so it should have a low shield stat to composate. Since its a flyer it should have some flotation so probably between zephyr and the rest. Average energy. A above average amount of health. Hope this helped a bit

Already edited the stats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay my friend, I like this concept, I really do, there was really no other Crystal warframes concept here on the forum, which is why this is unique, I really like the way you draw, but i can help you draw a full artwork if you visit my Artist for Hire thread, it should be somewhere in the first page, and of course, if you can draw on your own then it's ok

Edited by Kazkyu

Okay my friend, I like this concept, I really do, there was really no other Crystal warframes concept here on the forum, which is why this is unique, I really like the way you draw, but i can help you draw a full artwork if you visit my Artist for Hire thread, it should be somewhere in the first page, and of course, if you can draw on your own then it's ok

Well I can draw on my own, but I really struggle to have time to, and to have great ideas for the concept of his appearance, it's easy to make a concept without a drawing, but then when it comes to the actual visual concept it gets a lot harder.

Some questions after reviewing the posts.

The infested virused caused the warframe/tenno to morph into a new form. This new form grew wings and crystaline scales, a new helm with curved horns.

Appearance wise, it was once a guardian, a protector before the corruption.

Was the warframe Chrystal based before, and the infestation used that to harden the armor, forming claws and a vicious helmet for attack?

Edited by arch111

The infested virused caused the warframe/tenno to morph into a new form. This new form grew wings and crystaline scales, a new helm with curved horns.

Was the warframe Chrystal based before, and the infestation used that to harden the armor, forming claws and a vicious helmet for attack?

He was crystal based, in Themisto he had a great affinity with crystals, being able to control them ( kinda like make them move, shift, etc etc) and creating them.

Appearance wise, before the infested virus invaded, he kinda look like a mix of Excalibur and Volt. (merging those 2 warframes together and you ahve the original non infested suit). Yes since the infested appear to have some sort of intelligence (Phorid when he talks with you). About the horns, I tried to make this concept to resemble very closely a wyvern since we already pretty cool dragon concept out there.

Oh and thank you for your reply ^_^

Edited by Halphyos

I guess that I am really really enjoying his look...

I wish I had more time to work on him.

This sounds pretty cool, though personally I could envision the fourth power making rows/waves of crystals erupt from the ground rather than fall from the ceiling.

Yaaaaaay feedback!!!! *jumps of joy*

Anyway, now that I think of it, it sounds more logical and epic. I'll change that right away in a second!

aaaand I did it.

Edited by Halphyos

More feedback: I don't see why his fourth power warrants 150 energy cost rather than just 100 like normal. This is like a Slash damage version of Rhino's Stomp with a guaranteed bleed proc. That's not too far off from what one would expect of a fourth power.

More feedback: I don't see why his fourth power warrants 150 energy cost rather than just 100 like normal. This is like a Slash damage version of Rhino's Stomp with a guaranteed bleed proc. That's not too far off from what one would expect of a fourth power.

I must say I have a different opinion than yours, as it is it is very similar to frost's 4rth ability, only difference is that they dont explode right away and that they become crystalized.

and I do tend to give 100% procs on my warframes, I had an old concept warframe that was all around procs it wasnt well received by the community so I had to make another one and then Nidhogg was born