Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deleted]

Halphyos

Good stuff!

Though to be honest the whole Tenno are now sword and sheild warriors feel slightly ... off.

It's like Conan suddenly dumping the broad sword to start using a machine gun. Sure it works, but still is a bit strange to me.

Then again this game have no limits :p

Good stuff!

Though to be honest the whole Tenno are now sword and sheild warriors feel slightly ... off.

It's like Conan suddenly dumping the broad sword to start using a machine gun. Sure it works, but still is a bit strange to me.

Then again this game have no limits :p

Yes indeed this game has no limits, what I like about a game is variety, to be able to choose between a one handed ninja and a warrior with a sword and shield is great imo. Besides I was waiting for it to come, but now with the sword and board, the roleplay and lore factors can increase a lot. Though I havent decided on the stats, but Im not sure where to go with them, to be honest I am waiting for the sword and board to come out to actually have a base to compare with and not make this weapons utterly overpowered.

Good change of art. Now the knight is really coming through.

I'm not the best stats guy but I will help if I can.

Oh Thank you a lot!! I am really way better drawing with a pen and paper than digitaly... But oh well. The references are all in Dark Souls. Sir Artorias was the boss that I chose to base the warframe of.

Well any help is welcome!!!

over 2k views... and only 111 replies, mostly my pleas for feedback, instead of you roaming, and saying that this is a stupid idea, that it'll never make it in game, why now write a comment saying why you think that way, or that you like this idea. Instead of just, roaming through the comments, and through the OP, why not spend 5 mins, just writing a positive/negative feedback (if negative please say why). Im just here to say, that I've been working a lot on this concept, even reworked on it from scratch, tweaked, remodeled, etc etc.

So, if you are one of those that roam the comments, please now that I just want feedback, positive or negative, but if you are here to write a comment on this concept, please note that constructive feedback is mostly welcome. Saying that you dont like this concept because you dont like knights isn't valid. 

1. This is unclear to me. I get the attack, but feels undeveloped. If radiation is the theme, why not emit radioactive lighting or some aoe when using melee?

I mean its not just a slash dash, theres more to it right.

I like 2. The idea of a mobile sheild makes it really cool to use with allies. But why not laser? Why not just make laser kill the shield faster instead?

Or did I miss the reason for this?

3. Cool way to buff from the enemy, and the sharing allso.

A concern though; when the power ends won't he be very vulnurable to enemy attack with all of them pounding on him?

Instead maby emit a radiation shockwave to allow to attack or flee at the end?

Or even make the player radioactive with proc chance while the power is active.

Hmm no that would be better as a separate power.

Question: the name, two are mentioned, but I take it Gawain is not the name you wanted for the frame, right?

Thats what I got :)

1. This is unclear to me. I get the attack, but feels undeveloped. If radiation is the theme, why not emit radioactive lighting or some aoe when using melee?

I mean its not just a slash dash, theres more to it right.

I like 2. The idea of a mobile sheild makes it really cool to use with allies. But why not laser? Why not just make laser kill the shield faster instead?

Or did I miss the reason for this?

3. Cool way to buff from the enemy, and the sharing allso.

A concern though; when the power ends won't he be very vulnurable to enemy attack with all of them pounding on him?

Instead maby emit a radiation shockwave to allow to attack or flee at the end?

Or even make the player radioactive with proc chance while the power is active.

Hmm no that would be better as a separate power.

Question: the name, two are mentioned, but I take it Gawain is not the name you wanted for the frame, right?

Thats what I got :)

I still don't get why his powers have to have higher than normal costs.

Also you still didn't post a third power.

All this post is getting deleted, I made a new one which you can find here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/251086-radiation-knight-proteus-guardian-of-the-orokin-vaults-artwork-will-arrive-shortly/