Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Gunna Do A Thing.

AzureLight12

Don't worry about me, I'm just gunna put up this list-thing I just made like three seconds ago.

God Tier

Nyx

High Tier

Trinity

Loki

Volt

Mid Tier

Excalibur Prime

Excalibur

Ash

Low Tier

Ember

Frost

Lol Tier

Mag

Warframes I Don't Have Tier

Rhino

Banshee

Saryn

THIS IS ONLY KINDA SERIOUS. Out of everyone I've played this is a general ordering of who I think is the best warframes are, the criteria I used are the 4 powers available to each warframe and how useful they are alone, in combos, during solo play and in an organized team play. The warfames Rhino, Banshee and Sayrn are the only three that I have no experience with, and I only know Mag inside and out because of a friend who plays her. And after dumping cash into this game, I won't intend on cashing those 4, and therefore won't be getting them until I feel like grinding their respective Assassination missions for days-straight, which will most likely be never.

Edited by AzureLight12

Yes, but that takes time, lots of energy, and repeated aiming. With the touch of a button, Nyx can have several Ancients fighting for her, ignoring her headshots on them as they wreck the rest of the mob.

cleary you'v played Ecxal wrong, slash dash is not hard to aim, just point to the egneral direction, and radial jav can be activated almost anywere, even in mid jump (which will give you a jumo attack that goes to the thousands damage wish).

cleary you'v played Ecxal wrong, slash dash is not hard to aim, just point to the egneral direction, and radial jav can be activated almost anywere, even in mid jump (which will give you a jumo attack that goes to the thousands damage wish).

But you still have to aim.

with the right mods you can pretty much make any1 have 250 Ernergy and 25% energy reduction, then shield and hp= 1000/500 and make What you call "swiss chees" a work of art... not to mention Rhino really is somewhere along the lines of GOD with that stupid stomp and invincibility... (he like the ultimate tank reviver, or boss Basher)

not to mention Mag, Trinity and Banshy should be pretty much around Mid Tier

Saying this because it just so happens that they are powerful, but rely on their team mates if it were on their skills alone... (although trinity just won't die X_x... specially with an Energy Syphon artifact) ....

So when it really comes down to Tiers... it really Does

...depends on your play-style and opinion.

... along with what your fighting

(volt, Ember and Frost have a special dmg buff depending on the Fraction their skills are used on...)

But you still have to aim.

yea, on the other hand it can serve for as a heavy damage dealer or a fast escape from hard situations. and will cost you only 25 energy, dose your "God" like Nyx have a skill that can help it escape alive, and wont cost you an arm and a leg to preform?

i'm just saying, this sort or ranking is really open for personal judgment :)

Edited by EagleRise

It's not because enemies can just walk through it. And you cannot shoot out of it while you are inside.

You can shoot out just fine, it's only bullets flying *into* the globe being stopped. And saying that the enemies "can just walk" when they actually crawl inch by inch is hardly the right wording.

You can shoot out just fine, it's only bullets flying *into* the globe being stopped. And saying that the enemies "can just walk" when they actually crawl inch by inch is hardly the right wording.

Well neither of those statements are true because whenever I use snow globe, the enemies put 2 and 2 together rather quickly and just charge into my globe with their taser sticks. Their movement doesn't become impeeded, nor do they take damage while insie the globe, nor do any bullets I fire at them while they are aproaching the globe actually make it outside of the globe.