Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Limited Time Dex Furis Gift!

[DE]Megan

Turned on PS4, Warframe updated .. Logged in fine, then got the letter from Lotus & weapon was in my WEAPON inventory, where all my other secondaries are.

Played a few public survivals so far, no connection issues to host or the lobby.. just the usual drop in frames here & there.

Just got another "Could not update account information. Progress was not Saved!" after my fifth solo mission assassinating general sargas ruk. Definitely seems that the connection issues weren't fixed

Each time you get that after a mission complete.. Are you closing out Warframe and re opening it before you start another mission?

Each time you get that after a mission complete.. Are you closing out Warframe and re opening it before you start another mission?

No just did 5 back to back missions of killing Ruk the 3rd and 5th both didn't save. Ill try closing and reopening warframe but I doubt it will help.

Edit: didn't work after reopening it on the 2nd killing of Ruk it once again failed to save progress.

Edited by (PS4)luvmesomeragers

So no sentinel or gold skin? It took a week to certify a set of weapons and a skin, really? I wonder if I even got the clan emblem.

Of course this also took about 2 weeks to port from PC, and a week to cert >.>... so Update 13 next month I assume. Great turn around speed here ; )

The parts of the game that really needs fixing has yet to be even acknowledged by DE. I guess if they ignore it long enough the problem will disappear. Adding a shiny new melee system to a game that has poor FPS... yea that's a good idea. 

Well upon getting the update and hitting the 'X' button to log into Warframe, I was greeted with a message from The Lotus...followed by a message "Failed to connect to server" while I was reading her message. That apparently wasn't fixed. Logged back in to make sure I got my guns, which I did. Alright, now to go buy my Proto-armor. This will be awesome. I go into the market, select the skin, hit Buy and stared at my screen for a full minute, thinking the game froze. Suddenly received "Failed to connect to server. You will be logged out." and as it was booting me out, it slipped in a message that I read as "Don't worry, we didn't steal your platinum." (It actually said that I wasn't charged) This took me three tries before it actually let me buy the skin. So I'm guessing my progress won't be saving either while I try to get my guns leveled up?

Why couldn't we at least gotten Helios? Or u12.6 stuff only about 3 changed and or additions. With this and it was a waste of a update this small that didn't do much except get the dex furis. Now I have to wait till u13 to do anything now. Not much to do anymore.

I am patient so I can wait for u13 thanks for the update though "de"

Screw Helios. They could add instant kills weapons that crap out free platinum and it would not mean a thing if you can not save your account information after the match. I really had high hopes that this would finally be fixed. I did not have a single issue until this Tethra update and now I can not do a single Survival mission longer than 10 mins without losing my progress. 

I am not asking for much, I do not want compensation, free platinum, or some unreasonable time frame for the updates. I just want to play the freaking game. That is not too much to ask for is it?

EDIT: Forgot to include that I have been doing my matches on Solo so it is not a party connection issue.

Edited by (PS4)HyrulianSavior

I wondered the same, I expected U12 to come with and pop up at some point but now its just this update and still no Shamrock, kind of disappointing. Oh well, I'm happy with the free handguns too.

Lol I'm still waiting to copy my rank 15 over to ps4 :(

connectivity issues - still goes on very badly in void missions and on planet mission's. Nothing is more frustrating then the Host migration and you loss everything all your rank ups gone in a flash. There needs to be a way to tell who the host is that way when you join a game your at least your awear of who is cause I cant tell you how I dislike having to leave a game just because of a host migration.

Lag during games needs to be fixed it's becoming a hassel to play any Tower. Anyways enough of my complaining thanks for the gift.

connectivity issues - still goes on very badly in void missions and on planet mission's. Nothing is more frustrating then the Host migration and you loss everything all your rank ups gone in a flash. There needs to be a way to tell who the host is that way when you join a game your at least your awear of who is cause I cant tell you how I dislike having to leave a game just because of a host migration.

Lag during games needs to be fixed it's becoming a hassel to play any Tower. Anyways enough of my complaining thanks for the gift.

Imagine that happening every time you try to SOLO the void or any Survival/Defense.