Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Limited Time Dex Furis Gift!

[DE]Megan

Of course this also took about 2 weeks to port from PC, and a week to cert >.>... so Update 13 next month I assume. Great turn around speed here ; )

The parts of the game that really needs fixing has yet to be even acknowledged by DE. I guess if they ignore it long enough the problem will disappear. Adding a shiny new melee system to a game that has poor FPS... yea that's a good idea. 

well the point of this recent update was to attempt to fix connectivity issues this isn't something that has a definitive answer they tried something and obviously it didn't workout how the planned

Little but great - I had no issues until now and I damn love the Dex and Proto ! First "Update" I like ...

Bug Report

- I got no Controller/Pad Vibrations using the Dex Furis. Every other weapons work fine.

- Proto Skin Helmet Clipping

Edited by (PS4)barkx_

I got the mail, but where is the dex furis? Nothing on my inventory

I updated in the morning but failed to realize until midnight Dex Furis isn't anywhere. I deleted the inbox email and the update file from my notifications hoping i can re download the update again. How can i get my gift?

Don't mean to gloat but the only issues i'm having now is being logged out every once in a while. This didn't happen at all until the update.

Also the skin is working fine for me its a brilliant addition, bit pricey but still great homage to Dark Sector.

When you have the proto skin attached is it showing the alternate helmet(if you use one?) bcuz for every1 I have talk to the 2 oppotional helms do not appear and are replaced with the regular excal helm

Much disappointment. Where are news of promised PS4 exclusives? Removal of PC exclusives from PS4 codex?

Even the bloody armor for excalibur is bugged. And yes, I bought it, it's a pitiful amount of money. But I have less and less confidence in this game.

Don't want to discourage my last friend sill playing it yet. Even though he actually plays once every 2 weeks. But damn. Region chat was full of excalibur prime discussion today. Should have just made the proto armor into a separate warframe on PS4 and replace the excalibur prime codex entry with it. But given they couldn't even fashion the skin properly without that clipping any extra effort was probably off the table...

Much disappointment. Where are news of promised PS4 exclusives? Removal of PC exclusives from PS4 codex?

Even the bloody armor for excalibur is bugged. And yes, I bought it, it's a pitiful amount of money. But I have less and less confidence in this game.

Don't want to discourage my last friend sill playing it yet. Even though he actually plays once every 2 weeks. But damn. Region chat was full of excalibur prime discussion today. Should have just made the proto armor into a separate warframe on PS4 and replace the excalibur prime codex entry with it. But given they couldn't even fashion the skin properly without that clipping any extra effort was probably off the table...

Set your hopes low, and you won't be disappointed. Don't expect PC exclusives to EVER reach PS4 and I very highly doubt there would be any exclusives to PS4 besides that Braton skin (lol). 

Dude below you talking about PC migration? lol... word is SONY doesn't want it to happen because it'll flood the market with Plat and mods, which in their view, would cause people to buy less plat from the PSN Store. So don't hold your breath for that one either. 

We have 1 PS4 exclusive feature though guys!!... low frame rate :D