Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Limited Time Dex Furis Gift!

[DE]Megan

Yeah, based on what i've seen and personal expeirience, there are a lot of connection issues on PS4. I understand this is very new for PS4, but we all love this game. I have been spamming missions trying to escape the "failed to login" message. I have very high hopes for this game, so I hope they fix the connection issues soon.

Missed that one "failed to login" message that one gets very annoying quickly. I could go on an on about the issues of this game but in the end we still play in hopes some day sooner then later the real issues with connection will be fixed. Plus the endless other thing's.

Got my Dex Furis and bought the Proto Skin, but I had really bad sound issues in the two Defense missions I ran before work. It wasn't that bad before, just a couple seconds sometimes, but it was horrible after the update. The sound kept cutting in and out and eventually just stopped for a little while. I thought it was my headphones, but the problem persisted after I took them out.

havent played the game today but to the people who are complaining about "failed to save progress" what i found out is if you DONT host a match then you have a much lower chance of your progress not getting saved.  this means you will have to play with friends or with randoms and not do solo missions until it is fix.

to the people complaining about the update being too small... i would assume they wanted to focus on the connectivity issues which are very game breaking.  im glad they chose to focus on this instead of giving us update 13.  it would have seemed like they didnt care about the numerous connectivity problems that warframe is having.  it sucks that we have to wait longer for update 13 but at least they are trying to make the game playable for the people that are having problems.

No Shamrock colors ?  

Sad but i was kinda under the impression that these anniversary items would be free. Instead its like 150 plat for the proto skin?? Why? Cuz normally anniversary things are free for long term players? Or am i wrong.

The Dex Furis is the free anniversary item. The skin is just a limited time offer.

Well just so u guys at DE know there's a bug with the prototype skin. when you equip the prototype skin the normal helmet is still there 

that bugs me a lot please deal with this.

next update... 3-4 weeks from now ; )

Till then enjoy your 150p proto skin being bugged on your frame. 

havent played the game today but to the people who are complaining about "failed to save progress" what i found out is if you DONT host a match then you have a much lower chance of your progress not getting saved.  this means you will have to play with friends or with randoms and not do solo missions until it is fix.

to the people complaining about the update being too small... i would assume they wanted to focus on the connectivity issues which are very game breaking.  im glad they chose to focus on this instead of giving us update 13.  it would have seemed like they didnt care about the numerous connectivity problems that warframe is having.  it sucks that we have to wait longer for update 13 but at least they are trying to make the game playable for the people that are having problems.

I've been logging out more on the Home screen than ever before since this update.... The only problem I had with my games is that at the end of it the progress wouldn't save. I haven't experienced it yet luckily, hopefully at least that was patched.

ok aside from connection dropping-- I am curious as I haven't been on much-- I did play like 1 or 2 missions in which I did not get dropped from and it did save my progress-- but my framerate was butter smooth on both of them.. are you guys still getting bad framerate drops on ps4 in certain missions?  Also, is it intended to not be able to equip any "alt" excalibur helms with the proto skin?

EDIT:

Grammar and spelling lol!

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

ok aside from connection dropping-- I am curious as I haven't been on much-- I did play like 1 or 2 missions in which I did not get dropped from and it did save my progress-- but my framerate was butter smooth on both of them.. are you guys still getting bad framerate drops on ps4 in certain missions?  Also, is it intended to not be able to equip any "alt" excalibur helms with the proto skin?

EDIT:

When you're host or solo the game runs smooth. If you're not it's still abysmal. 

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus

EDIT:

Yes, that's intended. It's a full body suit based on Hayden Tenno from Dark Sector, DE's prior game and what Warframe has a LOT of connections to. Excal is also based on the design.

I've been experiencing these connection issues for three or four weeks now. Kinda relieved it's happening to more people. Maybe that will bump it up their priority list. Try dealing with it for a month. Found that if I play it with other people progress saves 90% of the time. Haven't been able to do any solo missions though. Can't get credit for passing any rank up tests either. Can't wait for MLB the show. Tired of bf4.