Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback] "destroy All"-Feature.

MeduSalem

As the title says... There should be a "Destroy all"-feature that's only usable by the Warlord(s) of a clan.

It might have been proposed like 10 million times already but that's because it sucks with every major update to the Dojos to revamp everything to make the rooms fit if you don't like to have an ugly and/or amorphous Dojo or having problems staying within the max room limit all of a sudden.

I don't really care if it would take like 24 or 48 hours to do it as long as it refunds every resource (also from Decorations) and I don't have to wait tedious 2 hours after destroying every room single handed. It's such a time consuming process if you want to change your Dojo layout from the ground up. Took me almost 4 days to do it and our Dojo wasn't even that big.

It's especial tedious if there's not much you can do in parallel and because of the prerequisites some rooms have and therefore have to be destroyed in a particular order. Also sometimes there are glitches because of child-components and it doesn't let you destroy a room even if there's nothing else connected to it and it's not a dependency to something else.

Agreed. I redesigned my dojo three times already; having a complete, complex dojo and needing to destroy one room at a time is a major PITA. +1 to Nuke button.

I've done it already 4 or 5 times... With every major expansion to the Dojo and in between at least 1 time... So I could say at least one time with every major update since the Dojos got released past summer.

I can't express it anymore with proper words how annoyed I am from that. xD