Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Weapon Upgrade Bug

OnnaJReverT

Yep, same issue with mine. When I click the 'Upgrade' button the menu zooms as if the mod slots are there but no actual menu comes up and the UI gets stuck, I have to log out for it to come back to normal. Either way I now have no mods equipped on my Carrier's shotgun because of it. Needs to be looked into ASAP so we can get our sentinel's utility back.

Yep, same issue with mine. When I click the 'Upgrade' button the menu zooms as if the mod slots are there but no actual menu comes up and the UI gets stuck, I have to log out for it to come back to normal. Either way I now have no mods equipped on my Carrier's shotgun because of it. Needs to be looked into ASAP so we can get our sentinel's utility back.

it doesnt even work if i log out, the darkish tinge stays and some menus are still broken, can't access market until restart for example

i got this problem too. So apparently you need to equip the secondary to upgrade your sentinel weapon. And after the sentinel weapon upgrade was done, you can unequip the secondary. (or equip it if you want to, i dont need to tell you what to do, LOL)