The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Steam And Crashes In U13.....

Necr0Ra1se

Sorry for Bad English!!!
It may sound stupid but..... After U13 was release a have a ton of crashes every 10-30min. I minimize setings to low, reinstail the game, i cleaned Reg.files, instail it on other computers, other system but crashes still continue. Then i decided to instail it from official launcher (without steam)..... and you know what there was no crashes for 2 hours, even fps were higher( with steam max i can get was 25, without it 35-40).
I asked my friends about crashes. None of them who was playing via launcher didn't crash since U13 was realesed and players who was playing from steam have all this problems....

And Again Sorry For Awful English.

sounds like a specific problem tailored to your systems , ive had 2 crashes during U13 but none since now

post systems specs

also i know but see if you have updated drivers

also check your event viewer if you are using windows and see what crashed the game

i had that problem too since i download to test this amazing game, i tried update my graphical drivers (tryed 6 drivers), didnt work, play with steam- without steam, clean the registry, lower my windows (no programs installed only 350mb of ram consumed), modifying the virtual memory, etc and etc.. still gettings crash but the weird thing the game runs very well without lag, what kind of GPU do you have? i told about mine in support and they saidme there is a bug with mine gpu.

there is too many kind of hipotetic things about why we get crashes, but the support (very helpfull) told me about many things to try, but i still getting crashes, so my next step was delete my partition, create a new one, and reinstall windows + fully certificated driver.. hope this help, idk i will try.