Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beginner Guide To Warframe

Showtaro

Over the weekend me and a few friends of mine decided it would be nice to create a cool mini intro guide for everyone. We would like the community to submit what they could to help this guide grow. Anything can be submitted as far as screenshots, videos, images, ect. There are a few missing images if anyone wants to submit something. In the future I would like to create a section for all the enemies, weapons, warframes, mission types, artwork, videos of boss fights and ad placements advertising the founders program or buying platinum as an example. Hope you guys like what we have made so far.

http://www.endervision.com/warframe/index.html

It looks really nice and very proffesional Showtaro, nice job!

You could always toss in some video tutorials of what I have here..

WARFRAME - Weapon Overview Episode 5 "Welcome to Beta!/WARFRAME 101" Part 1

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B7wkb2quu9U

and

WARFRAME - Weapon Overview Episode 6 "Welcome to Beta!/WARFRAME 101" Part 2

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bzyaVbbLJI0

Good stuff! The link will always updated and refrehsed. The embeded videos in the guide will be linked to your youtube profile for view count. I should have another update here in a few days. The next update will include enemy and warframe profiles and launcher options.

Good stuff! The link will always updated and refrehsed. The embeded videos in the guide will be linked to your youtube profile for view count. I should have another update here in a few days. The next update will include enemy and warframe profiles and launcher options.

I can't wait to see, and I'll be making Weapons videos to follow suit.

If you need anything from me, I'll be more then happy to help.

Updated the guide with a few more sections and information. I'll be adding new screen shots and more videos here in a few days. If anyone can provide a description and names of the other enemies, that would be helpful. If anyone is using google chrome, you may need to clear your browser as chrome has trouble updating its cookies and such to view the new version.

Edited by Showtaro

whats the best way to lvl up melee weapons ? I spent most time killing infested with my dagger alto I did few shotgun shots aswell and at the end of map I gained like 500exp(90% used in map) for dagger and 3k exp for shotgun(10% used in map)

whats the best way to lvl up melee weapons ? I spent most time killing infested with my dagger alto I did few shotgun shots aswell and at the end of map I gained like 500exp(90% used in map) for dagger and 3k exp for shotgun(10% used in map)

The best results I've experienced are from infested locations. Try killing them at a level higher than yours to get more experience.

33333qj.jpg

Just published a new update to the guide with a new format for the intro. I will be fixing some of the wording here in a few days as well as finish the emeny and tenno profiles, chapter covers, art works page and embeded videos. As far as leveling up, I thought it was the best to replay the protect missions.

Edited by Showtaro

• 2 weeks later...

The guide looks awesome but toooo wordy. More pages, less data per page. Ultimately try to split each page into 2-4 pages and it should look quite a bit better. e.g. split Warframes into 2 pages per - Page 1, lore, description/in game look, page 2, skill details. enemy pages into 4 or so sections. basic enemies, bigger units. split into range/melee. So for grineer you would have page 1: lancer, commander,trooper, shield lancer. page 2 flameblade, saw man, powerfist. page 3 heavy gunner, napalm, bombard. That will let you put in a little more to them. Armor, weak points, and their general tactics.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome. I'm still waiting for the game to download, so I'm just cruising the forums when I found your beginner's guide. It's great work and I can't wait to play the game! Wish you guys got more information, though, for Trinity and Frost.