Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beginner Guide To Warframe

Showtaro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Что мне делать если при запуске и обновлении я указываю все правильно , а пишет что не сушествуеет все дела ...

чушь

Quick Tips for New Players

The following assumes you are still on Mercury and it's still your first play session.

Q: What starting warframe should I pick?

A: Excalibur. The description says it's the best starting warframe and the consensus is that's correct.

Q: I don't like the starting warframe I picked. How do I change it?

A: Make a new account. You can also buy one with real money. Building another frame takes a lot of steps and a lot of time. You definitely will not be new player if you go the building route.

Q: What should I spend credits on first?

A: ASAP - Braton (rifle), then Aklato (pistol), then build Cronos (sword)

Why? These are straight upgrades to your existing starting weapons. The rest of the weapons are different not better. It will largely depend on your personal preferences but you won't be able to determine those until you've had a chance to play. Many of the weapons also require leveling up your character before you can buy or make them. Weapons gain xp so you want to ditch the starting weapons ASAP and start putting xp into something else.

Q: I have 50 platinum what should I spend it on?

A: Nothing. Save it for later when you better understand the game. You can only acquire platinum by buying it with real money.

Q: I got some mods (cards). How do I use fusion on them?

A: Equip them but don't use fusion. Fusing levels up other mods but it also increases how many slots of capacity they require. Save them for later when you have a larger pool of mods and more capacity to equip them. Fusion is also more efficient when you have lots of duplicates. Don't sell mods. Simply save them for later when you better understand the game. Sell fusion cores if you need credits.

Q: What blueprints should I buy?

A: None. There's only one thing you can make before leaving Mercury and the blueprints for it (Cronos) are a drop. Everything else requires parts from other planets.

Q: How do I build Cronos?

A: Keep running Mercury-Tolstoj assassination mission until you are able to build Cronos. The boss has what you need. You will be able to tell if you have everything by going to the foundry screen. It takes 12 hours and 15000 credits to complete so try to start building before you log off. (BTW the Bo is also a straight upgrade to your starting weapon even though it doesn't appear to be. If you don't want to wait for the Cronos, get that asap.)

Q: Anything else I should know?

A: You get 1 random login reward per day. Rewards get better for loging in for consecutive days. It resets at 0:00 GMT. Clicking on it while it's rolling does nothing other than close the window so wait until it finishes or you won't know what you got.

Edited by EvilMind

and i think that this guide could be in the wrong section. should be in the player helping players section!

I thought so too, but this is where "Beginner Guide to Warframe" was posted and pinned so /shrug. I figure if it is better served somewhere else then a mod will move it.

Can you guys help out?

Im new and.. i sort of fused my Crush and Bullet Attractor with Push mod and...

I was wondering if there is anyway to get it back?

And another question is what if I made a new Warframe, will I get the mods that they use?

For  a beginner guide it lacks all the beginning stuff, like what every little thing in the screen means, how to unlock items, how to use blueprints, how many types of events are out there, what to expect at lower levels, what to do about mods, how to craft, etc etc.

The other thing about the frames is very nice but to be called a beginner guide needs to include everything a beginner player needs to start playing the game because the in game tutorial is really bad.

For  a beginner guide it lacks all the beginning stuff, like what every little thing in the screen means, how to unlock items, how to use blueprints, how many types of events are out there, what to expect at lower levels, what to do about mods, how to craft, etc etc.

The other thing about the frames is very nice but to be called a beginner guide needs to include everything a beginner player needs to start playing the game because the in game tutorial is really bad.

I would concur. It's a nice guide, but it's more akin to a strategy guide than a beginner guide, because it doesn't contain the info you need to get started playing this game.

Also, just looking at the Grineer, section it seems to be missing the Seeker and Ballista, and says several units are black which are in fact dark green (you can even see this in the screenshots in the guide!).

Just thought I'd add this to the list

A lot of friends that I tell about warframe are typically a bit skeptical or get 'lost' after their first few levels as to what direction the game is going. It seems like one of the more sizable issues with new people playing is understanding what they should be focusing on in the gameplay and how they can expand their interests as the game progresses.

While it is a bit of a wall for my friends, I felt like a simple explanation of some of the basics (especially more of the meta) really helped them get into the game, and several of them are now as addicted as I am.

This was made sometimes in January, it is now April.

Has the Author given up on the guide?

BTW there are grammar and spelling mistakes which I am sure you are aware of.

If you need help with grammar and getting more screen shots to get this moving along again give me a PM.