[DE]Rebecca

4/15/2014 Connectivity Issues

Someone should put a big SIGN in the forum - stop post connection issues right now. Forum gets flooded.

Edited by ioeshepard

really the small game tibia where have 50 mb size. They have much better server like you why you not make server like rest company. You see, its only time when players go are angry because this game is broken, all time players make a host. Sorry you have more ten 1 year and still not make server i cant beleive you dont have money to make a normal server plz make server like blizzard, naughty dog and another company

First, English. Second, I'm afraid it's not the same case. This game is gaining popularity quite fast during it's first year (emphasize first year), and probably still using their old server for early open beta. A smaller server will help DE maintain cost; because (from what I've heard) maintaining a server is quite costly (depend on who provide it), and big server is a gamble when your game it's still in its first year. Comparing it to a bigger company like Naughty Dog and Blizzard is not fair. They have years to build their foundation.

Back to topic, now that we're at down period (kinda), might as well fixed any possible security breach and holes on the server.

Or slight upgrade to the server. I just hope it won't cost quite a fortune.

As for DDoS, I'd wish the culprit could get caught soon. But, I kinda pessimistic about it.

And don't bring names. Always assume that they are innocent, but if they did, that's another issue.

For compensation issue, I have mixed opinions about that. Because it's not good if we see it both ways

If DE give compensation, people will be encouraged to do DDoS attack next time.

If not, players will yell in rage over lost progress.

For us players, untill the problems are fixed, the best thing we could do is log out from the game.

Just to lessen the stress on the server. And please read the forum before making threads asking the same thing, geez.

Edited by Lorche
  • Upvote 5

i don't need any replacement for whatever i lost coz of DDOS,just fix this and it's rewarding enough for me....

• Upvote 4

They told us it was the Corpus who did this, but I just got kicked from server and it looks like some Grineer could help them or even be the ones who attacked the servers!

Whoisthis_zpsd3a74b3e.jpg

The people who do this DDOS crap need to have all their fingers cut off (and maybe some other extremities as well). 

Ramsay-Snow.gif

• Upvote 6

Tennos let's join force and take them down, SLAY THE CORPUS. Except for Darvo he's cool ^^

Edited by BabyKurama

Look, they know the encryption... they can put it where-ever they want... if they want. So if they really want they can.

Care to add any proof to that? No? Ok then.

i wonder if to do this attack on playstation it would require 1000s of ps4s.

That would be something to behold.

THIS IS DRIVING ME OVER THE EDGE. I JUST DROVE A STOLEN CAR INTO A SCHOOLBUS. I'M LITERALLY CRYING. THERES AN EARTHQUAKE WHERE I LIVE. MY EYES, NOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOO. WHY ARE CLOWNS ALWAYS SAD ON THE INSIDE!?? MY EYES?!

Anyone know a particular place to farm tranquil cleave?

Edited by pikaMINDBOMB
  • Upvote 1

I hope someone finds who is responsible for this. I don't say he does deserve to die but i would like to punch him. With a chair... through the face.

Care to add any proof to that? No? Ok then.

dat ist gut enough 4 u?

2nk7yt.jpg

No?Well... Then Ok. Maybe they didn't make it.

• Upvote 1

Might I recommend pinning this thread to the newsbox, to stem the tide of literally dozens of threads about disconnects.

• Upvote 2

Might I recommend pinning this thread to the newsbox, to stem the tide of literally dozens of threads about disconnects.

+1

----------

Not surprised it happens - seeing Warframe getting that popular. Can be a thorn in some eyes.

Edited by ioeshepard
  • Upvote 1

I know people hate to hear it said out loud, but S**t Happens.  It's just the sucky truth of it.

This outage isn't DE's fault, and expecting them to compensate players for items, boosters, etc. lost doesn't strike me as fair.  Yes, what happened to the players isn't fair either, but expecting compensation from DE isn't going to change that. 'Two wrongs', etc.

• Upvote 5

admins dont care about steam and never look at their forums or post an update there

dat ist gut enough 4 u?

2nk7yt.jpg

No?Well... Then Ok. Maybe they didn't make it.

You show me a screenshot of the properties of an unknown file from 5 days ago... this proves...?

So many people blaming DE for the whole incident.

If DDOS was something you could easily stop from happening, it wouldn't be a problem. Yes A DOS attack on the other hand can be stopped at an instant, but we're talking about multiple bots attacking this game (and apparently other games as well).

The only way to stop it is to find the culprit.

If you read up though, you might come across that attacks of this scale aren't executed by your regular script-kiddie, so this might take some time.

I agree on one point though: Take login services offline and focus on the issue at hand.

• Upvote 3

admins dont care about steam and never look at their forums or post an update there

I meant the box at the top of the forums.