[DE]Rebecca

4/15/2014 Connectivity Issues

I'd say it's the price of being the best in a ''free enterprise'' world. You know what they say: ''all is fair in love and war'' and we live in a world where some people go ''at war'' with others, with or without them knowing, because being better means threatening profit, taking 'followers', hindering potential growth of those you are better of (or even just having the potential of being better). This leads to questionable courses of actions, all that ''in the name of greed'', which can manifest themselves in vicious forms of sabotaging.

I guess capitalism isn't perfect, but hey, like we have another choice, right? It's still within that very system that DE had to brilliantly work there way along to profit that allowed them to bring us WARFRAME in the first place.

Still, as much as I hate the idea that WARFRAME is being sabotaged, and as much as I know this is pure speculation, I have a hard time thinking it could be something else.

You show me a screenshot of the properties of an unknown file from 5 days ago... this proves...?

I don't know if you're trolling but hey i don't mind.

here you go "mate"

a24w08.jpg

You show me a screenshot of the properties of an unknown file from 5 days ago... this proves...?

That's the warframe.exe he's screencapping.

Not that I know what it proves. Publishing date for the game engine has nothing to do with exploiting SSL vulnerabilities and stealing encryption.

DE also already patched out the heartbleed bug.

coupus will die for this when the new hampsters come forth ^_^

Who needs hampsters when you can have Rollers driving the servers?  Obviously, DE didn't pay the Corpus enough this month.""

вы там скок лет будете эту проблему решать!поход сносить придётся эту игруху!!!!невывозите вы администрация!!!НЕВЫВОЗИТЕ!!!!

• Upvote 1

Not that I know what it proves. Publishing date for the game engine has nothing to do with exploiting SSL vulnerabilities and stealing encryption.

nay it was that if de wanted they could push up update and change the address the launcher is contacting with to bypass the ddos.

He didn't agree; He didn't agree that DE could change it because of encryption... DE made.

Is someone &!$$ed with U13 more than usual? :D 

Wow, censored, didn't know it's beyond limits :\

Edited by Stahlhammer

I meant the box at the top of the forums.

Yeah, I kinda thought you meant this.

But seriously, I can't comprehend people blaming the victim of DDoS attack for a server down.

Like, are you lost your brains?

вы там скок лет будете эту проблему решать!поход сносить придётся эту игруху!!!!невывозите вы администрация!!!НЕВЫВОЗИТЕ!!!!

The other languages boards are that way, but I feel your pain.

I know people hate to hear it said out loud, but S**t Happens.  It's just the sucky truth of it.

This outage isn't DE's fault, and expecting them to compensate players for items, boosters, etc. lost doesn't strike me as fair.  Yes, what happened to the players isn't fair either, but expecting compensation from DE isn't going to change that. 'Two wrongs', etc.

greedy human....what do u expect?

ESO is down for maintenance. Warframe is under DDOS attack making it tough to keep your info saved or even play.

Guess I'll go play in the rain...

• Upvote 2

Are You here to claim Your handiwork?

"there you'll gallop years to solve this problem! hike will demolish this igruhu!! Failure to take you administration! Failure to take!!"

Yeah I don't see what point he thinks he's making.

English: there you'll gallop years to solve this problem! hike will demolish this igruhu!! Failure to take you administration! Failure to take!!

I have a feeling this guy did it...

FAQ:

"What about my (time sensitive booster)?"

Rest assured we will be compensating anyone who purchased a booster and is affected by these interruptions. Full details to follow.

• Upvote 16

This issue really does highlight one of the problems with this game. Basically it expects everything to work out if you are to keep what you got, but this is the Internet, lots of things can go wrong, and often do. One of the reasons why when I do play, I almost always play solo is so I don't lose stuff when a host migration goes bad. If we find something, we should keep it, getting a proper completion should just be about bonus affinity, and the completion reward, not be tied to keeping pretty much everything we accomplished.

• Upvote 3

oh you guys :D

give DE a break XD

actually i think this DDOS attacks on the hamsters is somewhat my excuse not to play for now >__<

time to rest :D

be patient guys :D

'cause

10154068_10200766033912283_2162998995398

oberon? XD

• Upvote 12

A Corpus conspirator has launched a multi-day DDOS attack against our hamsters. We are breeding more hamsters now. Sorry for the downtime.

This thread will be updated with any reports of significance.

FAQ:

"What about my (time sensitive booster)?"

Rest assured we will be compensating anyone who purchased a booster and is affected by these interruptions. Full details to follow.

What about our compensation?

So some people are playing with zero lags? sounds science-fiction.

The main problem would be appear in some point when suddenly a lot of us started to recieve ports fail (after one of the next upd 13 patch) and we dismissed as mistake bug (false bug)...that becomes a truly bug

Other theory if that some1 imagined the problem came form his own router and did some1 overamazing and dangerous for the rest and DE